ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Catholic League Football Live On Camera Friday Night Show

BIGGUYBALL

Jul 7, 2002
Tim The Big Guy Maher is back to his roots.....It is my Honor to host a weekly update of scores,interviews,and live guests on the Conference I played in, coached in, wrote a book about, and reported on for the last 40 years, the Chicago Catholic League.
What has kept me in the game over the years is the excellence of this very web site,hosted by the Adam Schefter of Illinois High School Football, the lovely and talented and my old partner Edgy Tim.
Please pass the word for me, you can watch me on camera live on Facebook @
CHICAGO CATHOLIC LEAGUE FOOTBALL
Your welcome to stop by and join me for an interview and share your story about your School at any time. We will be at The Black Oak Restaurant in Oak Lawn, 96th and Pulaski,3 blks N of Brother Rice.
Every Friday Night please join us when you can,maybe a team reunion, a guys night out,bad weather,can't get a seat or park, we also will be streaming live games on their big screens. Great food,drinks,slots,parking,and your largeness,who just dropped 170 lbs.
Keep supporting this best site in the country for High School Football.
From Two Tim's that love our game.....Let's tee it up!
To reserve a spot on my Show or email me scores and questions...bigguyball@aol.com
twitter @chicatholicfb cell/text 708-518-4133 Thank You all for your support.

Tim -will this be televised or shown on the web? I hope so. I always enjoyed your shows ... especially the plugs you snuck in. Lots of fun.

Tim -will this be televised or shown on the web? I hope so. I always enjoyed your shows ... especially the plugs you snuck in. Lots of fun.
MC,big fan, I will be live on my Facebook page on camera,so its aTV Show on the net Facebook page is
CHICAGO CATHOLIC LEAGUE FOOTBALL.....stop up some fridaynight would love to have you sit next
to me for some time to talk about our CATLICKS....ALL EDGY FANS WELCOME TO COME UP AND BE ON!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT