ADVERTISEMENT

Champions weekend TV

eireog

Oct 6, 2007
Where will I see the games on TV? Hoping I don’t need NFHS for another month.

Where will I see the games on TV? Hoping I don’t need NFHS for another month.

Reactions: eireog
Boys, go to a reputable appliance store, like Abt or Target, and get an indoor antenna that allows you to get over-the-air television shows (like I watched back in the Roosevelt administration.

Check the store's website and read the reviews of antennas posted by owners.

Go soon so you can return it if it doesn''t work to your satisfaction.

Save the antenna for the next time your service bombs out.

For the purposes of watching television, the plural of antenna is not antennae.

Reactions: Chicago773
NFHS is getting canceled. The 10 bucks is on the oak at Tommy’s on Higgins on Tuesday.
The 3 games I watched yesterday were all "watchable" by NFHS Standards. The BR/WN game was really good.....clock and score showed. Marist/MS was a decent picture but had to mute it because the announcer sounded like he was underwater. SR game was clear viewing but no clock or time either.

If its on The U better hope it doesn't rain like in 2019 or you won't get a clear shot of the game.....or the invested in better cameras.

Reactions: RockSoup
NFHS is getting canceled.
I devoutly wish this were true. Tommy's is too far north for me, but I would gladly donate ten bucks to see the network's demise. Has there ever been a business, besides Enron, that has so alienated its customer base?

Is it still on that nbc sports Chicago channel?

I have an antennae too just in case. it should work great for all you guys up north. I’m 55 miles from the towers and it comes in clear as can be.

side note on getting an antennae. Don’t try to be modern and get one of those paper thin leaf ones or whatever it’s called. Not if you are far away like me at least. I got the rca attic model. I think it can go outdoors too. But it’s in my garage attic pointed to the northwest and works great. Just doesn’t get Cbs which sucks for college games I want to watch.

Last edited:
I am going to be driving during some of the games.

Does the ihsa have a radio network to listen to the games?

Beat of luck today and tomorrow to the - Panthers, Hawks x2, Wildcats, Hornets, Tigers, Rockets, Hillmen, Cyclones, Kay’s, Friars, Trojans, flyers, Falcons, Mustangs and Porters. Congrats on being the best in your classes.

Does NFHS not do only a single game option? You have to buy a month minimum? Appears I can't watch games on Hulu so scrambling to figure something out.

Boys, go to a reputable appliance store, like Abt or Target, and get an indoor antenna that allows you to get over-the-air television shows (like I watched back in the Roosevelt administration.

Check the store's website and read the reviews of antennas posted by owners.

Go soon so you can return it if it doesn''t work to your satisfaction.

Save the antenna for the next time your service bombs out.

For the purposes of watching television, the plural of antenna is not antennae.
We tried our at
I have a Amazon fire stick. Someone give me an. Idea how to find WCIU.
i think I am screwed. We couldn’t get the damn antenna to work. Heading to Target now… if I am gonna listen to a Mount Carmel guy I am taking it as something GOSPEL!!

Don’t most states have their high school championship games on regular television? Seems odd we have to go through all theses hoops just to watch these games.

I am blessed and grateful! The antenna deal worked! I love this weekend of football! It is a close 2nd to the night of playoff pairing announcements.

Reactions: MC63 and Gene K.
Don’t most states have their high school championship games on regular television? Seems odd we have to go through all theses hoops just to watch these games.
It is the same channel that broadcasted games all season long.

It was an RCA ANTENNA… it was 20 dollars on sale… simple to set up and use…

Home Depot has several too. You can get them for under $20 and they work well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT