ADVERTISEMENT

CG vs CLC 2pt Conv to win...watch the ref behind CLC...Classic Homer

Possible you could have a crew from that area. Not necessarily rooting one way or another,...
Ive watched sports for a long time and I can't recall seeing a reaction like that. I see what you're saying that it was a reaction to the moment and not about an emotion towards either team. Cool, I like your explanation better @goomsback

I couldn’t tell if it was an emotion of darn, good, or “what a game,” and not sure if it is fair to try to guess one way or the other. I agree that it doesn’t really look very good but again, not an indication that there was any unfairness, etc. as I haven’t read there was any in the game at all.

I couldn’t tell if it was an emotion of darn, good, or “what a game,” and not sure if it is fair to try to guess one way or the other. I agree that it doesn’t really look very good but again, not an indication that there was any unfairness, etc. as I haven’t read there was any in the game at all.
Ya know....I think it's funny, but GREAT. I'm so tired of Ref's who simply don't give a Sh!t. I hope that guy keeps reffing for a long time. Good for him!

That could be the body language of a guy flashing back to his playing days seeing a guy on his side of the field missing the game saving tackle. As a LB, I always had a relationship with that ref. It’s not like he threw a flag to call the play back.

Ya know....I think it's funny, but GREAT. I'm so tired of Ref's who simply don't give a Sh!t. I hope that guy keeps reffing for a long time. Good for him!
What are you seeing that leads you to believe that refs don't give a damn?

I tell you what, that was an excellently designed play. It also seems like it was perfectly called for the situation. Cross action, run pass option, drag route give the offensive player the advantage of foresight and i bet the kid was fast...plus the short pass toward an area where there are no defenders to the outside.

major kudos.

anyone want to come to dc and baby sit my sick kid today?

The Cary faithful who saw this are calling for his head. I don't agree. Dude could have been saying, "Damn that was unbelievable!" That's all.

The Cary faithful who saw this are calling for his head. I don't agree. Dude could have been saying, "Damn that was unbelievable!" That's all.

tenor.gif

I wasn't at the game. I have shown the video to several people here at work. IMHO and the consensus here is he is showing displeasure in the loss. The arm gestures along with the foot stomp doesn't fit an excited to see a great play, last minute win. Looks more like a 3 year having a fit.
It would be interesting if this guy has a connection to a player on the team or would benefit in anyway for a CG loss. Other than that if that is his reaction to the game ending outcome then so be it move on, more football to be had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT