1. Will J-Lynch be there?
2. Are Jorts ok?

Reactions: Bowie50
Love the Attire Section on the flyer.
Are Jorts ok?

It's pretty clear:
"Carmel Casual - Brown & White shirts - No jeans - Shorts ok."

e46cfc282968d42f092db5f94f36c19f.jpg

As an alumni I hope Ned Hughes has the forethought to do something else that night.

Where did you get the idea it was a fundraiser? It’s not at all

The fact that they provide an option to donate instead of purchasing a ticket gave me that impression.

Based on the tone of the articles that Lenti was quoted in following the split, I'm surprised he'd have any interest in a MC sponsored event. Yes, I get a celebration where former players and colleagues can come and honor him. I'm just think it takes a certain type of nerve for MC to put their name on this after how they treated him.

The fact that they provide an option to donate instead of purchasing a ticket gave me that impression.

Based on the tone of the articles that Lenti was quoted in following the split, I'm surprised he'd have any interest in a MC sponsored event. Yes, I get a celebration where former players and colleagues can come and honor him. I'm just think it takes a certain type of nerve for MC to put their name on this after how they treated him.
Because 99% of Mount Carmel had nothing to do with this and Frank knows that. He will always love MC. His brother is still their raising money and coaching, HIS SON is still their coaching because they love the school and the kids. Hughes will be gone in a year or two, Lenti’s want to make sure it goes on after he leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT