ADVERTISEMENT

Carmel and Rice

Love Dave but negative.
This squad goes 5-4 with Dave Diehl replacing Jack Lausch, with defeats of 14 points or more against LA, MC, and JCA. In football, position is crucial. Plus, according to the coaches I've spoken with, Dave Diehl took a huge step forward in his development in college and the pros.

My comment should have read, "Jack Lausch is on his way to become the best player to ever play for BR and the most influential in game outcomes."

This squad goes 5-4 with Dave Diehl replacing Jack Lausch, with defeats of 14 points or more against LA, MC, and JCA. In football, position is crucial. Plus, according to the coaches I've spoken with, Dave Diehl took a huge step forward in his development in college and the pros.

My comment should have read, "Jack Lausch is on his way to become the best player to ever play for BR and the most influential in game outcomes."
Agreed on Diehl's development. Definitely had the size in high school but not the overall intangibles. I think Lausch will continue to develop and finds his way onto the field at ND whether it's at qb, wr or safety.

Reactions: USD24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT