ADVERTISEMENT

Caravans Kenenna Odeluga commits to Illini

Yeah this was brilliant by Bielema. Cannot coach what that kid possesses. Assuming LB?
Yeah he will be a LB. His RB style would have been perfect for the 80’s and 90’s when the bruiser RB in the Power I dominated the times but now it’s a different style for RBs.

Such a steal for U of I and great job by Coach Bielema for doing what Lovie rarely ever did. He’s a special player
I was pretty lukewarm on Bielema when he was hired. But absolutely everything I’ve seen from him the last three months tells me every preconceived notion I had on his personality was either wrong or has changed. Dude is knocking it out of the park and making pretty much zero missteps.

Best moves have been in state connections and calling every HS coach statewide, hiring a top tier power 5 staff, and keeping more super seniors than any other program in FBS.

Excited that this could be a very good fit and you could see the program rise to the top of the Big Ten West. That division is there to be had with not a single program that really scares anybody.

I know it can be easy to look good in the off-season before you’ve played any games, but just staying out of your own way and building goodwill statewide is a great step.

this MC kid looks like a good get in finding an undervalued prospect. Keep stacking days Illini!

Kreutz and Odeluga were steals for the Illini. If we had a full fall season both probably would have received more offers. Unfortunately we won’t get to see Kreutz until he’s in college.

Reactions: Schwab54
Odeluge definitely on my All-Time MC team on defense. Teams completely missed on him will do great at Illinois.

Reactions: McCaravan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT