ADVERTISEMENT

Caravan sports program #1 for state Catholic schools; #3 overall;

As I stated earlier in this post, Niche ranking are always good for reving people up! They make a lot of money for making educated guesses

Reactions: Gene K.
Which school has the most state championships that is number one, then go from there.

WWS at #7 so I looked it up since they moved to the new building in ‘92 they have won 20 state titles and 26 times have brought home a trophy. Averaging 1.53 state trophy’s a year for 30 years is pretty impressive.

Reactions: Gene K. and USD24
In addition to key players returning--all at the key positions--MC looks like it will have a dynamic backfield. Havy Payne is coming on.

And senior Jayden Jones is coming in.

WWS at #7 so I looked it up since they moved to the new building in ‘92 they have won 20 state titles and 26 times have brought home a trophy. Averaging 1.53 state trophy’s a year for 30 years is pretty impressive.
Your post got me thinking. Since Joliet Catholic became co-ed and moved to their new building in 1990 they have won 19 state championships and brought home another 27 trophies (34 of the total trophies coming from Football, Baseball and Girls Vball). I would guess in that time frame, there are large public schools who dominate some sports (golf, tennis, swimming, x-country) that have more total trophies.

Your post got me thinking. Since Joliet Catholic became co-ed and moved to their new building in 1990 they have won 19 state championships and brought home another 27 trophies (34 of the total trophies coming from Football, Baseball and Girls Vball). I would guess in that time frame, there are large public schools who dominate some sports (golf, tennis, swimming, x-country) that have more total trophies.

JCA came up a little short in defending its state Bass Fishing title yesterday

Yes, but do they have one for Bass Fishing. : )
No - None for Bass Fishing. Although HC is still Top 10 in the Max Preps Cup, and we still have GLAX, Boys Tennis, and Badmitton making runs to trophies. I am actually surprised HC isn't on this Niche list.

Reactions: USD24
JCA came up a little short in defending its state Bass Fishing title yesterday
I'm sorry, I just can't read that without laughing. Does that make me a bad person?

More power to the JCA Fishing team, I just didn't know there was such a thing until last year.

This is BS. Can’t they leave spots for the common Man?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT