ADVERTISEMENT

Caravan at Moline 4pm Saturday

Moline will stack the box as most teams do, play man, and dare Caravan to run. Coach Crank will continue to create mismatches with Thomas who has established himself as one of the best multi purpose players since all time great Tim Brown... MC 28 Moline 7

Reactions: NNFAN
This game might be finished in 90 Minutes.

If Moline is still running that wedge like option with tight splits and two tight ends, I predict a 21-7 MC victory and a clock that only stops on change of possessions.

Note to Moline players ... the above baloney is just MC haters sand-bagging. They want to provide you with bulletin board material.

Mt Carmel respects every opponent. You have a long and proud tradition that we can identify with.

BTW, this slavada guy didn't go to MC.

Reactions: McCaravan
Note to Moline players ... the above baloney is just MC haters sand-bagging. They want to provide you with bulletin board material.

Mt Carmel respects every opponent. You have a long and proud tradition that we can identify with.

Don’t be so soft, Carmel kills them. It’s ok to predict your team to win a game.

Reactions: NNFAN
Only a coach would respond with such class; I’ll recant my statement. However, slandering is not cool...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

WTF????????????? You don't remember Jimmy Slavada from the class of '01?? He played the trombone and was on the chess team.

Last edited:
89’.... come see me! The corvette is always parked in the east end zone at Gately during games.... bully tough guy cyber trolls

yeah you’re right! Either way, north or east... doesn’t matter! Mr davis is always there ... I have a nice tool for ya

yeah you’re right! Either way, north or east... doesn’t matter! Mr davis is always there ... I have a nice tool for ya
Ok, no need to go further, but I will. No North parking lot, that is a park. There are lots on all three other sides, so your guess was terrible.

And it is well known that anyone with a corvette is over-compensating, so I don't believe you have a nice tool, either. You've been proven a liar, so you can stop now.

Reactions: Bowie50
I don’t have to prove anything to you people... my prediction stands! What the hell he post the article for if comments aren’t welcome... wish I could post some pics, so you guys can go back to watching your mid day soaps....

I don’t have to prove anything to you people... my prediction stands! What the hell he post the article for if comments aren’t welcome... wish I could post some pics, so you guys can go back to watching your mid day soaps....
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Ok, I’ll admit I’ve acquired a taste for Hennessy. I met Edgy Tim for the first time during the Carmel/ Lyons 2012 playoff game on the sideline with my son. I’m sure Tim remembers if he was there, and watching from Carmel sideline. No frauds on the sideline during playoffs my friend... I still love y’all

Reactions: Cross Bones
I hope this is another lie, because it would be an unnerving thought that you reproduced.

I hope this is another lie, because it would be an unnerving thought that you reproduced.
Afraid not! No lies... no false propaganda! I have nothing to gain by doing such. Just a guy that loves football... we can continue this conversation in the “north end zone” hopefully during the east St. Louis game at Gately. I’ll bring cigars and Hennessy...

I'm on your side, sivie... and I agree with you about MC winning. Think you will roll first two rounds, thanks to the fact that MC is in the very weak 7a field. No Glenbard West, no Maine South, no LWE, no Loyola, no HF, no Marist, no Barrington. In 8a... probably eliminated in 2nd round.

Reactions: sivada2001
Afraid not! No lies... no false propaganda! I have nothing to gain by doing such. Just a guy that loves football... we can continue this conversation in the “north end zone” hopefully during the east St. Louis game at Gately. I’ll bring cigars and Hennessy...
I'm in!!! Java Maduro (square press) by Drew Estate/ Rocky Patel. Will be pullin for coach Crank and the boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: mchsalumni
Running clock this Saturday in the first half.

Then Normal will go to Gately and lose 24-10. Then ESL will go to Gately and lose 17-14.

Then Lake Zurich or St Charles North will beat them.

The geographic spread for that MC quarter bracket is insane. Buffalo Grove could go to ESL or ESL goes to Belleville

Reactions: sivada2001
Running clock this Saturday in the first half.

Then Normal will go to Gately and lose 24-10. Then ESL will go to Gately and lose 17-14.

Then Lake Zurich or St Charles North will beat them.

The geographic spread for that MC quarter bracket is insane. Buffalo Grove could go to ESL or ESL goes to Belleville

If ESL goes to Belleville, Mt. Carmel will have to travel south. Both ESL and Mt. Carmel have their work cut out for them. Nothing will be easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT