ADVERTISEMENT

Brook at MS

Like I said we never catch a break. Whatever the under/over is, take the over.

That said, Hawks gotta be the heavy favorites.
Not so fast my friend! Hawks playing 11th string QB, Coach Ivlow back, and Frosh phenom playing well for you! Only thing we have is being home. Good luck Bones! Wish we weren’t playing in round 1.

This will be a good game. Warren has played both over the last few years. BB has the athletes but MS is well coached and will not hurt themselves ... no matter who is the QB for MS. It is hard beating MS at home. This is the best game in 8A in round 1.

There may be over 100 points scored in this one. This is the best round 1 game in 8A for sure. Wish is was on Saturday. I have not seen MS play, but doubt they played many worse defenses than BB...

Not so fast my friend! Hawks playing 11th string QB, Coach Ivlow back, and Frosh phenom playing well for you! Only thing we have is being home. Good luck Bones! Wish we weren’t playing in round 1.
Meanwhile Glenbard East and Minooka get to lock horns.

Save a parking spot for me close to the field. I almost had to park at Ohare when I came for the Prospect game.

Meanwhile Glenbard East and Minooka get to lock horns.

Save a parking spot for me close to the field. I almost had to park at Ohare when I came for the Prospect game.
From the 1 MS game I attended, I found out that parking spaces are just a suggestion. People parking on grass, in lanes, forest preserve...it's all open!

Reactions: Cross Bones
For the record - Ivlow isn’t officially back. Hasn’t been cleared up Coach though I’d expect he will be in park ridge Friday

Ditto Maine South supports their Hawks! Last time LWE played a non con there I parked at O’Hare and walked to the stadium. ( pre Uber days. )This should be a good HS game for the casual spectator to see how MS years ago changed the complexion of IHSA offenses.

Couple of parking tips.
1. Get there early.
2. Forest preserve has parking
3. Hamlin street
Can you park on that weird patch of land on Hamlin where the street narrows down to a single lane? Always wondered what was up with that.

From the 1 MS game I attended, I found out that parking spaces are just a suggestion. People parking on grass, in lanes, forest preserve...it's all open!
I noticed it too. Considered making my own spot too, but getting towed is so 2003 for me.

Last time we played MS Dale Martin had to have had over 200 yards. We marched up and down the field but didn't get into the endzone enough, somehow. Put all types of pressure on Tyler Knight, must've had 5 or 6 sacks. But MS stayed in it and T Knight refused to give up. Then late in the game Knight put together a drive, MS was able to get into the endzone, and the Hawks won a game that looked pretty one sided for the most part. I was livid, but the Hawks would go on to finish 2nd in 8A so there was that.

Reactions: PowerI66
Can you park on that weird patch of land on Hamlin where the street narrows down to a single lane? Always wondered what was up with that.
No. It’s a farm that a family owns. My sister in law lives down the block and all the neighbors hate it.

I watched the footage, scoured the rosters, crunched all the numbers and I even used the time stone to assess all the possible outcomes. There was only one where The Brook came out on top.

infinity war avengers GIF

Interesting Bones. I too have watched a lot of film. It seems the Brook is a tale of two teams. In some games the WRs catch everything and some they don’t. Let’s hope Friday is a rough outing for them! Honestly this is a pickem. Game will come down to how the MS D can handle the Brook speed on O.

Reactions: Quags57
Interesting Bones. I too have watched a lot of film. It seems the Brook is a tale of two teams. In some games the WRs catch everything and some they don’t. Let’s hope Friday is a rough outing for them! Honestly this is a pickem. Game will come down to how the MS D can handle the Brook speed on O.
I'd agree with the two teams. Sometimes they just don't seem interested at all in playing a game ie Lockport and 1st halves against Sandburg and LWC.

Lol
If the QB & receivers play like they did against the Griffins, MS will have a huge problem. I will say again when the Raiders are on their game they are very dangerous. Don’t let Bones fool ya! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT