ADVERTISEMENT

Bolingbrooks new football field

Like some of you that commented I prefer a green field but the Brook's new field looks kind of cool. And I'm fairly certain the players on both teams will think it's a cool field to play on. So what do they care if a bunch of old farts like us don't like it.

Lol
I am an old fart but I like it. Sometimes you just have to give the youngsters something. To me it’s different yes. Is it bad? Not to me. Even if I didn’t care for it so what this isn’t worth arguing over. :)

Reactions: Cross Bones
I just want to be sure I can stream the game and see it without special glasses.

I don't want to be looking at my computer and see a all black screen thinking I have to buy another computer.

Reactions: Bowie50
I just want to be sure I can stream the game and see it without special glasses.

I don't want to be looking at my computer and see a all black screen thinking I have to buy another computer.
That was my thoughts, probably more of a possible issue on screen. We'll see though. The black pants have stripes so there's that. The uniforms have a more classic look except for the red helmet.

Reactions: Wassup13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT