ADVERTISEMENT

Bolingbrook at Grayslake Central

olderbytheminute

Apr 6, 2019
I have seen score as 27-0 late in the first half, and if you have to ask who's winning, you clearly are not on the right forum. This was a blowout the moment the game was scheduled.

Earlier this week, somebody actually typed on this forum that Grayslake Central was favored in this game. If that favorite/underdog status is true, then this might be the biggest upset point-wise that we see this fall.
We call it "SAND-BONE-ING". When a certain Bolingbrook supporter downplays his teams chances of victory, despite facing an obviously inferior opponent.

It was 41-6 (7 if they hit the extra point) as I was walking out. Rams battled to a 0-0 score after 1. It was the tight game i was expecting. Then a WR named Chico Thomas started balling and was the catalyst to the upset.

Grayslake C is tough and will be back this season.

It was 41-6 (7 if they hit the extra point) as I was walking out. Rams battled to a 0-0 score after 1. It was the tight game i was expecting. Then a WR named Chico Thomas started balling and was the catalyst to the upset.

Grayslake C is tough and will be back this season.
Bones you dog! LMAO 🤣

Reactions: mchsalumni
The group text was angry, "why is this close?" I told them GLC is a tough scrappy team. We have to be happy with the W and get ready for a game next week that's a must win for both teams. Hinsdale C will be mad as hell.
Gotcha! Good luck next week.
Go East! This game today should be interesting but I think East will pull it out.
I can’t make the game today so please post the score and Bones if you’re there enjoy the dogs, I never had them but from what I read they’re to die for. Lol

Gotcha! Good luck next week.
Go East! This game today should be interesting but I think East will pull it out.
I can’t make the game today so please post the score and Bones if you’re there enjoy the dogs, I never had them but from what I read they’re to die for. Lol
Wasn't able to make it to Gately this AM hopefully someone updates us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT