ADVERTISEMENT

Best Wednesday playoff game

nf4ymxso0guslcek0kxbkl8yhorsc4l
Great game and atmosphere as I had a front row seat on the sidelines as I was a back-up on this JC 1990 team. Morris had a heck of a team led by John Darlington at QB. I love our old Hilltopper uniforms - Black helmets, brown jerseys and plain white practice pants --- ugly and tough.

Great game and atmosphere as I had a front row seat on the sidelines as I was a back-up on this JC 1990 team. Morris had a heck of a team led by John Darlington at QB. I love our old Hilltopper uniforms - Black helmets, brown jerseys and plain white practice pants --- ugly and tough.

I would disagree on the helmets. Did not like that fact that they took the victory light off for a few years. And I am partial to the Brown helmets

Reactions: JAYC14
I would disagree on the helmets. Did not like that fact that they took the victory light off for a few years. And I am partial to the Brown helmets
I agree with your statement on the Victory Light. We did not like that JCA did not allow us to have the Victory Light on our helmets. I was very glad when Coach Sharp returned a few years later and put the Victory Light back on the Hill’s helmets.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT