ADVERTISEMENT

Best game to attend upcoming weeek

Leggo24

Oct 6, 2018
Little help? Looking to attend a good game somewhat near Lagrange next week

I was thinking western suburbs-southwest, not an hour north on a Friday during rush hour

I was thinking western suburbs-southwest, not an hour north on a Friday during rush hour
Somewhat "slim pickings" in Week 8 in the S and SW areas aside from Lemont hosting TF South. The former's record is 3-4 with losses, however, to 3 teams that are 7-0 each (Batavia, Hillcrest, Richards). Also, if you can work a stop into Nick's Tavern for a burger, so much the better.

Providence at Mt. Carmel would be a good one to see. I understand Father Pflager has been called. I can hardly wait for the decision from above.

Reactions: Tain33
Hersey at Rolling Meadows. Both teams are 7-0 and battle for 1st in MSL East. Hersey is averaging 47 points per game and Meadows is averaging 51 points per game.

Just a mile off of RT. 53 and Algonquin Rd.

Last edited:
Hersey at Rolling Meadows. Both teamsare 7-0 and battle for 1st in MSL East. Hersey is averaging 47 points per game and Meadows is averaging 51 points per game.

Just a mile off of RT. 53 and Algonquin Rd.
RM is a nice venue too

Best game in close proximity to LaGrange is probably OPRF at GBW in Glen Ellyn. Otherwise, a little further best game would be at Naperville Central vs WV

Not local but Belleville West against Edwardsville will give a clue about 7A and 8A brackets.

Looking forward to seeing how this one goes. Edwardsville has finally made some adjustments to their offensive line and the QB is getting healthier each week. Should be interesting.

Batavia vs St Charles N (1st year for the DKC)
Conference Championship on the line and the programs aren't big fans of each other..

Hoping for a Batavia win on the scoreboard..

@Batavia

In light of this past weekend...VERY WELL RESTED Providence vs Montini in New Lenox...always tough playing in New Lenox.

If Providence doesn't win one of their remaining games (MCHS, LA) will they even make the playoffs? The W totals of the teams they beat aren't that high.

If Providence doesn't win one of their remaining games (MCHS, LA) will they even make the playoffs? The W totals of the teams they beat aren't that high.

They already have 33 points after week 7. Should have enough by the end of the regular season if they go 5-4, especially if Soucie is correct on a 37-point total needed to qualify at 5-4. If they win one of the their last two, they're 6-3 and in for sure.

They already have 33 points after week 7. Should have enough by the end of the regular season if they go 5-4, especially if Soucie is correct on a 37-point total needed to qualify at 5-4. If they win one of the their last two, they're 6-3 and in for sure.
Okay then what am I missing? I thought you got one point for every victory an opponent you beat had accumulated.

Providence at Mt. Carmel would be a good one to see. I understand Father Pflager has been called. I can hardly wait for the decision from above.

People take cheap shots at Fr Pfleger, but he's got huge ones. He stands up to everyone, including Cardinal Cody.

MC63...this is 2018. Cocoon and transition over. Coach Lenti is gone from Mt. Carmel also. Now if Cardinal Cody had followed protocol who knows where Pfleger would have landed.

Last edited:
You took a cheap shot at an honorable man and I responded ... toughen up.

If your social views forbid you to respect him, well, that's your loss.

You took a cheap shot at an honorable man and I responded ... toughen up.

If your social views forbid you to respect him, well, that's your loss.
Which man MC63.. there are three I mentioned responding to you.

The Brook vs The BEAST, this will be a great game with 2 very good teams. LWE is not looking past anyone, so this will be a complete game with intensity not seen yet this year! Go East, Go Blue, Go GRIFFINS!

Hinsdale South vs Hinsdale Central for the Doings Cup. District rivalry between two 6-2 teams trying go into playoffs on a positive note.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT