ADVERTISEMENT

Best game to attend Friday night ?

Leggo24

Oct 6, 2018
i live in the Lagrange area, I was leaning Naperville Central at Hinsdale Central, thoughts ?

A David vs Goliath match-up of interest could be found with Brother Rice hosting Hillcrest.

I think Rice wins handily, but I dont think it will get to a running clock. Hillcrest has some players
Agreed. Irving is a D1 RB, teams with D1 RBs tend not to get running clocked. BR wins, possibly by 21, but Hillcrest will hang in there for awhile, especially without Warren

Last edited:
A key for Hillcrest against Brother Rice could be the players and staff for the Hawks not losing their heads if things do not go their way early on. Some unraveling occurred vs JCA in last year's playoff semifinals in this regard.
I heard that was a real s-show!

A key for Hillcrest against Brother Rice could be the players and staff for the Hawks not losing their heads if things do not go their way early on. Some unraveling occurred vs JCA in last year's playoff semifinals in this regard.
Some??? equals Understatement.

Reactions: Gene K.
After a 5 hour drive? I got Batavia just because they are home and no travel.
They came up a day early and stayed in a Hotel last season when they played MC in the playoffs. Don’t know if that is the plan again. MC really played a near perfect game against them last season. If Batavia forces some turnovers and capitalizes they got a shot. Another thing that helped MC was it was in the low 20’s at night when they played, sucking in that frigid evening air slowed them down a bit and their speed is a huge advantage they have. Gonna be a good game for sure.

Reactions: Wassup13
They came up a day early and stayed in a Hotel last season when they played MC in the playoffs. Don’t know if that is the plan again. MC really played a near perfect game against them last season. If Batavia forces some turnovers and capitalizes they got a shot. Another thing that helped MC was it was in the low 20’s at night when they played, sucking in that frigid evening air slowed them down a bit and their speed is a huge advantage they have. Gonna be a good game for sure.

I got Batavia by 2. It will be a great game.

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
I also think Batavia with an upset by less than 4 pts, but sounds like they aren’t much of an underdog from responses here. I can’t wait!

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
I also think Batavia with an upset by less than 4 pts, but sounds like they aren’t much of an underdog from responses here. I can’t wait!
Besides, we need this win in order to get some respect from Edgy.....”ESL hasn’t won a big game up north in a while. Just saying”

We will see if that tone changes after Saturday home-slice!!!! We have high expectations for our Flyers this year!!!

I just watched Katy manhandle the alleged most talented team in the country. Just a reminder that football games are won on fields and not recruiting sites. I know EStL knows that, but does our media?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT