ADVERTISEMENT

Best Concessions in Chicago Area

PeterD60LHS

Jul 1, 2019
In my honest opinion, Lemont High School has the best concession stand in the south suburbs. We are known for our BBQ pork chop sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, BBQ pork shish kebabs, Italian sausages, hotdogs, cheeseburgers, and hamburgers. We also serve popcorn, candy, nachos, and assorted drinks (Gatorade, soda, water, coffee, and hot chocolate).

In my honest opinion, Lemont High School has the best concession stand in the south suburbs. We are known for our BBQ pork chop sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, BBQ pork shish kebabs, Italian sausages, hotdogs, cheeseburgers, and hamburgers. We also serve popcorn, candy, nachos, and assorted drinks (Gatorade, soda, water, coffee, and hot chocolate).
What type of sauce do you guys use on the pork sandwiches?

Please see the following post. There are 47 responses, including yours, on the exact same subject.

https://edgytim.forums.rivals.com/threads/best-food-in-the-game.18213/page-2#post-215310

Not many heart-healthy options there, Peter.
May I suggest a vegan choice? Or perhaps a grilled fish?
Here's a fun idea: planning a menu theme around your opponent's nickname. I see you have the Bremen Braves coming up this weekend (I realize it's on the road, but for the booster's tailgate) - you could do a Native American theme with some baked squash, poached salmon and zucchini with wild rice?

Is it normal to charge more for the same thing on the visitor side..? Never really noticed before last Friday.. Had to go to the home side to go to the bathroom so I got another hot chocolate and it was less than the one I got earlier on our side.. I heard later on that I was not the only one who was charged more on our side compared to the home side..

I didn't lose sleep over this just thought it was strange. I know we don't do that..

I’d double check, but I’ve been wrong once.

Not many heart-healthy options there, Peter.
May I suggest a vegan choice? Or perhaps a grilled fish?
Here's a fun idea: planning a menu theme around your opponent's nickname. I see you have the Bremen Braves coming up this weekend (I realize it's on the road, but for the booster's tailgate) - you could do a Native American theme with some baked squash, poached salmon and zucchini with wild rice?
The also need to have some buffalo meat burgers with that squash and wild rice on Native American night! Plus a paper mache totem pole for ambiance.

Reactions: ignazio
We have 2 concessions, one is athletic boosters and the other is music boosters. They have different prices on things. They also carry different stuff. Don’t know if that was the case where you were.
Is it normal to charge more for the same thing on the visitor side..? Never really noticed before last Friday.. Had to go to the home side to go to the bathroom so I got another hot chocolate and it was less than the one I got earlier on our side.. I heard later on that I was not the only one who was charged more on our side compared to the home side..

I didn't lose sleep over this just thought it was strange. I know we don't do that..

Reactions: Googertys Dog
My vote is for GW...although the last Brat I had there wasn't as hot as I'd thought it should be....

We have 2 concessions, one is athletic boosters and the other is music boosters. They have different prices on things. They also carry different stuff. Don’t know if that was the case where you were.
Don't think that was the case, but thanks for the response..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT