ADVERTISEMENT

Bartlett Football

FYI this fall is the 10th anniversary of an Edgy legend...The Bartlett Freshmen.

I've posted this before but it was taken down....WHAT IS GOING ON AT BARTLETT?????

You know, Illich was at Hoffman Estates for one season, went 0-9, and was gone. I know nothing about the guy, but this is his second short tenure w/o much success. Maybe he's a knowledgeable football guy but lacks leadership or organizational skills? Like I said, I have NO idea, just trying to surmise why he hasn't worked out twice now.

kpjasion -

I agree with you, some might be better off serving, rather than leading. I heard they're going to hire Ilich back after releasing him this off-season?! Had interviews last week with in-district candidates and made him go through the process again? Have you ever heard of a school doing that? I haven't.

One of the biggest Bartlett flops was their loss to Lyons HS in the first round of the playoffs back in 2011. Mismanaged game.

They were very good. They held a great MS state championship team to their lowest point total of the year.

Hey there MS4EVER. I am disappointed you have not made a contribution to the "Dumpster Fire" thread. Have you been keeping score?

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT