ADVERTISEMENT

Atascocita 43, East St. Louis 13 -- final

rink62221

Jan 17, 2019
Atascocita running back Tory Blaylock breaks 68-yard TD run on first play from scrimmage, 7-0.

Texas team score again on second possession. Nice drive capped by about a 28-yard TD pass. 14-0 with 6:47 left in first quarter. Flyers D has no answers.

• Wow
Reactions: crusader_of_90
East Side putting on a nice drive behind Pops Battle, down in Atascocita territory.

I have no idea what is going on. They took a break for injury and now it's been nothing but commercials for five-plus minutes,

Coaches headsets have gone dead and they are trying to fix the issue before resuming play.

Woods with a TD run for the Flyers with 22 seconds left in first quarter.
Kick is good. 14-7.
Defense now needs to step up after doing nothing to slow the Eagles on their first two possessions.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Flyers with a 39-yard option pass from WR Rico Bond to Christopher Bennett Jr.
Extra-point no good. 22-13 early in second quarter.

East Side finally forces a fourth down, and 11 but it gets waved off due to a taunting call. First down Atascocita at the ESL 31.

I didn't even see the taunting.
ESL gets them in a 1 and 20 after a holding but then give up a first down.

10-yd TD pass Zion Brown to Karday Mack. 29-13 Atascocita with eight seconds left in half

East Side takes a knee to end half. 29-13 Atascocita,
If this is the seventh-best team in Texas, what do the top six look like.

Battle is intercepted on third down on a pass deep into Atascocita territory .
Eagles will take over at their own 5.

Sports are taken seriously just about everywhere in Texas.

I guess you haven’t seen Mater Dei, Ca or
St. John Bosco, Ca. These two teams are in the top 5 almost every year. Mater Dei #1 the past few years.

Atascocita throws a 36-yard TD pass on fourth down which I did not see because my cat decided to walk in front of the screen. Not sure on the extra point as she shut down my browser It is probably 36-13,

Long completion from Battle to Bennett sets ESL up at the Atascocita 13 with 10:50 left in the game.

Battle sacked on fourth down from the Atascocita 20,
Eagles take over with 9:30 to go.

East Side stops Astocita on fourth down inside the 5, but gets called for too many men. First and goal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT