ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching Illinois ?

Blew their chances in regulation with the missed field goal and turnovers. Really dominated the game.

This overtime has been laughable

Do they grease the football's for overtime?

This game is setting college football back years, it may never end.

This is pretty wild. I’m not sure if I love it or hate it. Would you rather have 20-18 in 9 overtimes, or 98-91 in 9 overtimes with some statistical integrity destroyed when somebody score 9 TDs or something crazy like that….. I don’t know yet.

This is pretty wild. I’m not sure if I love it or hate it. Would you rather have 20-18 in 9 overtimes, or 98-91 in 9 overtimes with some statistical integrity destroyed when somebody score 9 TDs or something crazy like that….. I don’t know yet.
I will take the win playing away against the #7 team in the country. 😂

Reactions: all4theillini
Bielema might have been able to get to a bowl game this season if he hadn’t mismanaged the Maryland and Purdue games. At least the team has been competitive in some big ten games this season. Could win a couple more with Rutgers and Northwestern on the schedule still.

I was pulling for the tie at the 5th one

Way to Illinois. Lets start getting some of the Illinois talent to commit to the program. Brett is going to turn it around. He made a great move getting Pat Ryan involved in the program.

Michigan is also not good. Would be 28 point dogs to a team like Georgia
Really they are 7-0 and #6 in the country but hey your the expert. Love seeing JJ & AJ playing. Georgia is #1 and rightfully so but to say Michigan is not good at 7-0 well that’s just dumb. I am not saying they are great but good? Come on.

Reactions: atrain97
Really they are 7-0 and #6 in the country but hey your the expert. Love seeing JJ & AJ playing. Georgia is #1 and rightfully so but to say Michigan is not good at 7-0 well that’s just dumb. I am not saying they are great but good? Come on.
They were one point favorites a few weeks ago to Nebraska (who is now 3-5). Call me dumb, that's fine, but Michigan is not a good football team. They are definitely 7-0, which is a credit to them, but they have not beat a single quality opponent this far.

They were one point favorites a few weeks ago to Nebraska (who is now 3-5). Call me dumb, that's fine, but Michigan is not a good football team. They are definitely 7-0, which is a credit to them, but they have not beat a single quality opponent this far.
Can only play the teams on your schedule. We will see how good they are starting next week in East Lansing and ending with tO$U

7-0 #6 in the country is something. Yes the tough part of the schedule is coming starting next week against Michigan State. We will see but this team looks different than years past. Not saying they are great but certainly good.

@brucealmighy and @corey90 just seems like a real down year in the BIG. Nice for Michigan to win their given schedule, but it's kind of like being the king of s*** mountain this year. No chance in the playoff if anyone makes it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT