ADVERTISEMENT

All Class 5A State Title Game talk here!

This Rochester team was smoked by Glenwood. Just goes to show the jump in classes.

True but it’s a lot easier to beat a team when you see them every year rather then having 1 week to prepare against them in the playoffs.

Reactions: rjjtwest
This QB and Wr are great to watch.

Does St. Rita move down to 4a with a loss?

This is really unreal to watch. I’d love to see how many reps and hours of practice they spend on executing this offense. Every year I watch them the more impressive they get

BIG stop and turnover at the goaline. Rita needs to get into the locker room without giving up a safety or the ball.

I'm not sure if I am more impressed with Rochester's Offense verses SR or their Defense so far.

This Beatty kid is something else.. talk about a playmaker!

St. Rita has no choice but to double him 2nd half, QB Bruno has good arm and just needs to throw it up and Beatty will come down with it.

Rochester is so dang good! I know they’ve won a decade in a row in 4A, but this dominance in 5A.. wow.

Halftime stats

Kaleb Brown 12 carries 30 yards

Rochester

clay Bruno 14-16 passing 253 yards two TDS 2 tds

hank Beatty 10 catches 201 yards 2 tds

To be fair, Brown looks really good, plenty of missed tackles.. it’s just Rochester looks that much better!

Reactions: Coalertown44
To be fair, Brown looks really good, plenty of missed tackles.. it’s just Rochester looks that much better!
Brown is good but Rochester D is well disciplined in their game plan to keep him bottled up. I think Rita will make some adjustments and score a few more times but I don’t see them stopping the Rockets O

Reactions: rjjtwest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT