ADVERTISEMENT

All Class 5A State Title Game talk here!

Anyway I can change my picks for today? Weather will definitely be an issue swirling winds cold drizzle gotta favor st Rita I believe time will tell

How does Husky stadium compare with Champaign as far as wind ...will it affect the game more at NIU or U of I...or about the same?

One thing I've noticed during all of these state championship games is that if your offense doesn't at least have the threat of a downfield passing game.... you're probably in trouble...

Reactions: GF1536
One thing I've noticed during all of these state championship games is that if your offense doesn't at least have the threat of a downfield passing game.... you're probably in trouble...

and the higher the level, the more important that is. Rarely can you win in 7a and 8a without a complete offense.

Reactions: Curtain 25
JCA says "Welcome to 5A where things aren't quite as easy as they appear from the other side of the fence." (5A and below that is)

This Rochester team was smoked by Glenwood. Just goes to show the jump in classes.

Obviously a ton of time left in this one for anything to happen, but if Rochester wins, East St.Louis would get an opportunity to give the south as many wins as the north on the weekend. That hasn’t happened since 2012(I’m not factoring in 7a/8a cause they aren’t geographically divided), but maybe with East St.Louis in 6a it could happen more often. And maybe some year, the south might actually leave with more wins. No idea the last time that happened(may be more recent than I imagine)

Reactions: rjjtwest
Rita defense burned for numerous 3rd and longs in this game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT