ADVERTISEMENT

All Class 2A State Title Game talk here

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Please keep all of your 2A IHSA State Title game talk and observations here please! Easier for all of us to follow along I'll be added the remaining classes for each day here.

I think this will be a pretty close game. Think Newman might be a bit better but it should be close

Hilarious - NFHS even freezes being broadcast on Comcast!
Not only that, if you put the game on your TV (via Comcast) & on your computer (via NFHS) there is a 20-25 second time delay on the internet stream.

I noticed that at the beginning of the 1A game when I was checking both sources.

Not only that, if you put the game on your TV (via Comcast) & on your computer (via NFHS) there is a 20-25 second time delay on the internet stream.

I noticed that at the beginning of the 1A game when I was checking both sources.
Got off the stream and hooked up "over the air" antenna... rescanned channels found 26.2 the U and its in HD no issues at all.

Reactions: Outsideobserver2
It’s not NFHS it’s your service...I’m watching the games in PA and have not frozen once in either game.
Actually, no.

I’m watching on an HD channel. The feed froze, an IHSA logo flashed, then black, flashed a calibration bar then cut back to the last view and it “sped up” as it caught up.

That’s local - not my provider. Granted, it may not be an NFHS issue directly - but I assume they are in charge of production in some capacity.

@crusader_of_90

Never had that issue here in PA...granted I do have a 10Gigabit line at the house for my business needs.

Actually, no.

I’m watching on an HD channel. The feed froze, an IHSA logo flashed, then black, flashed a calibration bar then cut back to the last view and it “sped up” as it caught up.

That’s local - not my provider. Granted, it may not be an NFHS issue directly - but I assume they are in charge of production in some capacity.

As a Sterling Golden Warrior fan at least I can say there is another school in Sterling that has 6 state Championshios. Oh, and two girls volletlyvall titles lol

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT