8a Game

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
BR vs LA

South side vs North side

Sox vs Cubs

Let's talk

Last edited:
I was hoping for undefeated Beast and undefeated BR, but this is a close second for me! Now I’m hoping for a Loyola win to throw the rankings into chaos!!

The announcer who just talked to edgy looks like he's from the TWI-LITE ZONE. ,,,,

If Loyola wins IC (3a actual enrollment level) is #1 in state.

IC beat JCA
JCA beat Montini
Montini beat Loyola

Party in Elmhurst at 10 pm tonight!!

Or Lagrange??

If Loyola wins IC (3a actual enrollment level) is #1 in state.

IC beat JCA
JCA beat Montini
Montini beat Loyola

Party in Elmhurst at 10 pm tonight!!

Or Lagrange??

Curious where IC will be in the final tallies. Comparing scores is of course not an exact science, but the margin of victory over JCA earlier in the year was quite a statement. Coupled with seeing them a few times, their line was impressive and their skills were dynamic.
I think IC could be considered in the favorites group for 5A and at least the “contenders” group for 6A. Lack of a sophisticated pass game would limit them any higher than that imho.

Over/under? 6? Looks like a vintage Catholic league rumble.

Looked like if he would have put just a little air under that it could have been 6. Instead it goes the other way. Bad throw

Badke’s decision to go for it on 4th and 14 on the 50 changed the momentum and everything for the remainder of the half. BR lost the field position battle and LA had the short field the whole first half in addition to the turnovers. QB Bean looks hurt and hasn’t run at all. He has been the difference all year. We will see.

Reactions: feeto
QB Bean not being able to play for the most part is a shame. Come all this way as one of the best players in the state and play on one leg is a shame. His dimension is running the ball then passing. We never saw the game that deserved to be played.

Reactions: Gene K. and feeto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT