ADVERTISEMENT

7 on 7's this summer

C-G was getting like 5-8 yards a pop on the dive. Did you watch?
Yes. Just rewatched several plays online again and this was never the case.

Again, CG doesn’t ever require their OL to drive block for 5-8yards. They down block, stretch block and cut block.

So again, do you have actual film to back up your claim of CG’s line being 40lbs lighter yet drove block dudes 5-8 yards down field or are you “just talking”.

It's a conversation because if they can brand ESL as automatically physically better at every player they have an excuse for not being able to win, it's also a way to minimize coaching and hard work put in by the players because its all genetics. Then when ESL loses they create this narrative of underachieving (despite it being the championship game in a class up), and opposing coaching being superior and their kids being hard workers and students of film etc.

It can never be two programs similarly situated physically and one side just won. It's not just ESL it's those programs described as "athletic" and "talented".

Too many Rocky movies and Miracles on Ice in the ethos.
sometimes the Better team doesn’t win.

Tennessee baseball this year
Yankees this year (if they don’t win it, it’s be underachieving)
Patriots going 16-0 and not winning the SB
Bama getting blown out by Clemson in the title (underachieved in the big game)

We’ve had threads on here before of the most underacheiving teams. Geneva comes to mind (turned it around now).

FWIW, the
My opinion is CG was an excellent ball club who executed their game plan. A kid gave up his body to achieve their goal. No one underachieve! CG won! ESL didn’t score on two drives. One before half that started with 1 min to go and the last drive that consisted of a young QB making a play that may haunt him for the rest of his playing career. ESL had problem stopping the run game all year which is why CBC, SJB, IMG and CG all put up points. Each one of those teams had a good run game. So yes ESL had players go major powers 5 and will do well on that level. None of those guys were MLBs or NT’s that help stop the run. They were DB’s and offensive guys. Those two parts of the game didn’t underachieve. The weakness that was shown all year was also shown in the title game. Not sure why this is even a conversation. Penalties were not the reason they have lost any game in recent memory except maybe Massillon LOL! I will also add that no one was outcoached! Two teams did what they do well and one walked away with a one point victory. How are all these other narratives being created?
good points on ESTL strength not being in the front 7 on defense. 💯

My main point on ESTL is the self inflicted wounds. Mainly penalties. They did lose the penalty battle 9-2 in the title game.

Yes. Just rewatched several plays online again and this was never the case.

Again, CG doesn’t ever require their OL to drive block for 5-8yards. They down block, stretch block and cut block.

So again, do you have actual film to back up your claim of CG’s line being 40lbs lighter yet drove block dudes 5-8 yards down field or are you “just talking”.
I see. The physically inferior C-G fullback was just driving through 11 physically better ESL players to the tune of 5-8 yards every play?

Remarkable. You realize how absurd this is, no?

I see. The physically inferior C-G fullback was just driving through 11 physically better ESL players to the tune of 5-8 yards every play?

Remarkable. You realize how absurd this is, no?
No it was more like the fullback was picking up yards because three guys collapsed on the QB and no one took the FB. If you actually watched the film you would see EStL had good penetration and their NG ate up double teams all day but they had their assignments wrong and they got slashed by being out of position not by being pushed down field. In general CG didn’t have much push but was able to lock up and stalemate which works really well in the triple option.

No it was more like the fullback was picking up yards because three guys collapsed on the QB and no one took the FB. If you actually watched the film you would see EStL had good penetration and their NG ate up double teams all day but they had their assignments wrong and they got slashed by being out of position not by being pushed down field. In general CG didn’t have much push but was able to lock up and stalemate which works really well in the triple option.
False. C-G's OL opened massive holes and the FB (who apparently runs a 6.2 40 because he can't have speed by definition) waltzed through them. The video I'm seeing right now definitely has C-G OL blocking people down the field. But anything to keep up your silly narrative, right?

And when ESL got yards on the option, which they did, that was because what?

"Great job of blocking right there... drove the DL literally back into the LBs" - Jack McInerney @ 1:16:59

"When you see where the blue jerseys end up you know that the RB has gained 4 or 5 yards"

"The OL is dominating ESL"

17 carries for 137 yards for Hissong still in the 1st half

But according to colin and clown they couldn't possibly be able to block a ESL player.

Last edited:
"Great job of blocking right there... drove the DL literally back into the LBs" - Jack McInerney @ 1:16:59

"When you see where the blue jerseys end up you know that the RB has gained 4 or 5 yards"

"The OL is dominating ESL"

17 carries for 137 yards for Hissong still in the 1st half

But according to colin and clown they couldn't possibly be able to block a ESL player.
There wasn’t one DL blocked into the LB’s on that play. The NG was triple team and even he didn’t go backwards.

you searched through all that and that’s what you came up with??

Reactions: ClownBaby
There wasn’t one DL blocked into the LB’s on that play. The NG was triple team and even he didn’t go backwards.

you searched through all that and that’s what you came up with??
Come on, even you should realize how ridiculous you're sounding now. What you think 140 yards on 18 carries from FB dives is due to the ESL DL vanishing into thin air?

Come on, even you should realize how ridiculous you're sounding now. What you think 140 yards on 18 carries from FB dives is due to the ESL DL vanishing into thin air?
Stay on course. This is the 2nd false claim you’ve made.

Estl DL was not pushed back 5yards on the play you’ve shown or any other plays that we can find.

Stay on course. This is the 2nd false claim you’ve made.

Estl DL was not pushed back 5yards on the play you’ve shown or any other plays that we can find.
Everyone sees it but you. I mean, the stats alone tell you what happened. Jack verbalizing it is the bonus. Only in your imagination can a FB get 140 yard on 18 carries in a half with the OL playing patty cake with each other.

Everyone sees it but you. I mean, the stats alone tell you what happened. Jack verbalizing it is the bonus. Only in your imagination can a FB get 140 yard on 18 carries in a half with the OL playing patty cake with each other.
everyone sees CG pushing the DL back? The play you referenced certainly didn’t show that.

And again, I haven’t said CG was playing “Patty cake”. Don’t agree with that statement.

I would agree w the statement that ESTL was outcoached and Mis-aligned defensively.

everyone sees CG pushing the DL back? The play you referenced certainly didn’t show that.

And again, I haven’t said CG was playing “Patty cake”. Don’t agree with that statement.

I would agree w the statement that ESTL was outcoached and Mis-aligned defensively.
Why did the person paid to commentate state that the C-G OL was dominating?

So let me get this straight. Two teams in the entire season held CG below 40 points. Jacobs and ESL. They beat the team that runs the triple option 40-7. Somehow, the only team that was out coached last season was ESL. I wonder why that is. The only team that blew assignments all year was ESL. The only team underachieved all year was ESL. Did the team that was favored to win 8A preseason last year win the title? How about 7A? How about 5A. It's kind of sad when facts are presented.

What's disappointing to me is that you are adults and continue to use this platform to push a narrative for what reason? It's so bad that you would try to find negative in anything to do so. CG played a hell of a game but, instead you want the narrative to be that ESL underachieve. You want to assume what you or others would do if you can coach that talent. I would welcome anyone to come to a place like ESL and/ or Chicago public schools and deal with the issue those kids face EVERYDAY while putting their hearts into a game they love. This is ridiculous and sad from an adult perspective. This thread was a person (not an ESL fan but general supporter) posting about 7on7 championships that they won. Instead of just congratulating or saying nothing, it was important to try and highlight a failure when there is success. The same team that beat PR and the triple option, can't play assignment football. Now that same staff is clueless.

The good thing about all of this is that the kids don't give a damn about the opinions of folks on this board. I am thankful that is the case!

I was just wondering what your ulterior motive was that was exposed? Your opinion didn't seem to having any motive that had to be "exposed", but simply your perspective on 7 or 7 matchups.
The person wasn't impressed and the ONLY reason ESL had success was because it was 7on7. What is the reason for this statement? Crusader posted the twitter post that showed ESL winning three 7on7 tournaments. The posted didn't add any comments. The post itself didn't have any comments in reference to comparative success with 7on7 and 11on11. Why is important for a poster to then present that he or she isn't impressed?

I was just wondering what your ulterior motive was that was exposed? Your opinion didn't seem to having any motive that had to be "exposed", but simply your perspective on 7 or 7 matchups.
His motive is pretty clear. I mean he can't even acknowledge that the CG line might possibly have blocked someone because it interferes with his narrative.

It seemed to me that two points were being made. First, 7 on 7 success doesn't always translate into fall championships. Although there often is disagreement among posters as to how valuable 7 on 7 play is, I don't think most would disagree with the sentiment that 7 on 7 success does not guarantee a November championship. So it doesn't seem that is the point that created controversy.

The second point was that East St. Louis sometimes underachieves based on their talent. Therein lies the controversy. The following has been said by others earlier in this thread but is worth repeating here; regardless of whether or not the statement regarding underachievement is true, when dealing with high school teams and high school athletes no useful purpose is served by expressing such an opinion. There may be some value occasionally for a coach to express that view to his team if he thinks it is true. But for those on the outside looking in, there is little to be gained by expressing such an opinion. Doing so may have represented a minor indiscretion on the part of colin2229 in my humble opinion. I emphasize the word "minor".

From that point the controversy escalated because one contributor to this board has the unpleasant habit of denigrating in exceedingly harsh terms any views and opinions from fellow posters with which he disagrees. He uses words such as asinine, dumb and moronic which, even if technically they are directed at the comments, have the unfortunate effect of disparaging the fellow poster himself (the author of the comments). It reflects a remarkable lack of class and I'm grateful there are very few contributors to this message board that display that kind of conduct.

One of the benefits of being an old retired guy is that I can take a couple of hours on a Tuesday afternoon and watch (for a second time) a great high school championship game. I did so today. It is possible that the genesis of the current controversy were comments made by the announcers of the game. They referred to the game as a "David versus Goliath matchup" several times and described the talent level of the Flyers as "mind boggling". Then, in almost the very next breath, they would talk about the 20 penalties East St. Louis committed in the quarterfinals against Lemont and the 19 penalties they committed in the semifinals against Crete-Monee. It is, perhaps, understandable how colin2229 came to hold the views he has.

Having just watched the game and feeling free to express my opinion because of its positive nature, I can unequivocally state that East St. Louis did not underperform in the championship game. They cut way down on the penalties and turned the ball over only once (late in the game under pressure to make a play). As far as coaching... they made the necessary adjustments in the second half to hold a high-scoring Trojan offense to only 7 points. They were playing an unbeaten team that had allowed no previous opponent closer than 14 points, and came up just one point shy. They nearly overcame a ten-point halftime deficit. The Flyers played like champions. They played an excellent team that had to play an almost perfect game to beat them by one point.

In closing I would like to address the more technical question of whether or not the Cary-Grove offensive line was blowing the East St. Louis defensive line off the ball. Here, I must say, I side with colin2229 and ClownBaby. The movement of the offensive line was much more lateral in nature rather than pushing the D-line downfield. The Flyer defense seemed to have difficulty making the correct reads in the first half, which often happens to all teams when playing an option offense for the first time in a long time. One can win with talent and one can win with skill. The two are related but they are not the same. The former reflects natural ability whereas the latter represents acquired ability. That is why it is normally talent that gets recruited. The coaches think, normally correctly, that the skill level can be developed. Talent for the most part cannot be taught. The two traits are not mutually exclusive. One can be both talented and skilled. Kudos to both teams for getting the most out of their players' abilities. As for us on the sidelines, it might be best if we discontinue suggesting in some vague way that our fellow posters have some kind of nefarious motive for expressing a relatively innocent opinion.

Last edited:
The thing I love about this thread is that the stooges (this one did insult the people and not the comment this time) actually told on themselves. They didn't answer any questions that were posed like:
how did you rank "talent"?
who's the #5 most talented team?
How did they do in the playoffs?
How did such an untalented C-G stomp everyone on their schedule until the championship?
How does a fullback gain 224 yards in 32 carries on dives with the OL being incapable of blocking?
Why did the commentator on the game say C-G's OL was dominating?
Why didn't the 8A favorites win the championship?

No answers. Because the answers didn't fit the moronic narrative that the three of them are trying to push. But they did get two things across: ESL underachieves (based on their premise that each ESL player is Superman, with such strong argumentation as "look at them") and the coaches got outcoached.

Last edited:
The thing I love about this thread is that the stooges (this one did insult the people and not the comment this time) actually told on themselves. They didn't answer any questions that were posed like:
how did you rank "talent"?
who's the #5 most talented team?
How did they do in the playoffs?
How did such an untalented C-G stomp everyone on their schedule until the championship?
How does a fullback gain 224 yards in 32 carries on dives with the OL being incapable of blocking?
Why did the commentator on the game say C-G's OL was dominating?
Why didn't the 8A favorites win the championship?

No answers. Because the answers didn't fit the moronic narrative that the three of them are trying to push. But they did get two things across: ESL underachieves (based on their premise that each ESL player is Superman, with such strong argumentation as "look at them") and the coaches got outcoached.
You didn’t pay attention the whole time. All those questions were addressed and you missed them.

And when someone actually goes an re-matches the whole game and refutes your post, you still won’t even acknowledge that it’s fathomable that someone actually disagrees with you.

In actuality: You didn’t answer one question directed at you the whole time.

Reactions: Gene K.
MY ANSWERS BELOW ……They didn't answer any questions that were posed like:
how did you rank "talent"? BY WHAT YOU SEE AS THEIR TALENT LEVEL ON THE FIELD
who's the #5 most talented team? NO IDEA. AS STATED PRIOR, I BELIEVED ESTL TALENT WAS SIMPLY BETTER THAN THE REST
How did they do in the playoffs? SEE ABOVE
How did such an untalented C-G stomp everyone on their schedule until the championship? CLOWN STATEMENT. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING REMOELTY CLOSE TO THIS OR WOULD AGREE WITH
How does a fullback gain 224 yards in 32 carries on dives with the OL being incapable of blocking? SEE ABOVE
Why did the commentator on the game say C-G's OL was dominating? ASK HIM. THE PLAY YOU SHARED EALIER HE SAID THE OL BLOCKED TH
Why didn't the 8A favorites win the championship? NO ONE IS DISCUSSING THIS AND WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP

No answers. Because the answers didn't fit the moronic narrative that the three of them are trying to push. But they did get two things across: ESL underachieves (based on their premise that each ESL player is Superman, with such strong argumentation as "look at them") and the coaches got outcoached. IS IT MORANIC THAT THREE PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW THAN YOU? PERHAPS SINCE THERE ARE THREE ITS AT LEAST A POINT OF VIEW THAT CAN AT LEAST BE VIEWED AS NOT MORONIC?

Reactions: Gene K.
FWIW - when I say a team underachieved, at the HS level it is solely directed at the adults running the teams. The higher levels the more the players come into accountability.

Big reason why I’m a Derek Leonard fan. He’s teams always reach their full potential. There are several other groups as well. I do think it’s a bit silly to say every team reaches their potential. Perhaps it’s just a topic that shouldn’t be addressed and I’m good with that.

FWIW - when I say a team underachieved, at the HS level it is solely directed at the adults running the teams. The higher levels the more the players come into accountability.

Big reason why I’m a Derek Leonard fan. He’s teams always reach their full potential. There are several other groups as well. I do think it’s a bit silly to say every team reaches their potential. Perhaps it’s just a topic that shouldn’t be addressed and I’m good with that.
So basically you CAN'T be wrong and you continue to prove the narrative. You mentioned DL as a great coach that get the most out of his team, however he lost ot SHG with arguably one of the best players (gatorade player of the year) on his team. Is that considered underachieving?

🤣
Of course Derek Leonard's teams reach their full potential at Rochester and Sunkett's teams at ESL don't.

Didn't see that coming at all /sarcasm

Because ESL kids are super humans who apparently are supposed to running clock Mt. Carmel and if they don't they underachieve. But also can't figure out how to stop a simple dive with no one blocking them.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

So basically you CAN'T be wrong and you continue to prove the narrative. You mentioned DL as a great coach that get the most out of his team, however he lost ot SHG with arguably one of the best players (gatorade player of the year) on his team. Is that considered underachieving?
The best player you mention, was a WR who had to play QB because Rochester had no QB. He built a whole offense around that player that was the opposite of what Rochester traditionally runs.

Across the board, SHG had better players.

sometimes the Better team doesn’t win.

Tennessee baseball this year
Yankees this year (if they don’t win it, it’s be underachieving)
Patriots going 16-0 and not winning the SB
Bama getting blown out by Clemson in the title (underachieved in the big game)

We’ve had threads on here before of the most underacheiving teams. Geneva comes to mind (turned it around now).

Ok
I have had enough. Colin the better team won. End of story. I like and respect ESL they are very talented and have plenty of D1 talent. That doesn’t always = championship. HS football is amazing because it’s a team sport. Those kids played as a team! Don’t try to diminish what they are or how they accomplished beating this ESL juggernaut. I saw ESL play Crete in the playoffs and I set next to some CG coaches that were there to analyze the potential next opponent. I won’t get into what they we were discussing but it was very easy to see all they D1 talent but just as easy to see how to prepare against them. I will again say I am a huge fan of ESL but they we’re definitely out coached and CG had the players to carry out a game plan to beat them. Total respect to them. It’s worth saying again LB3 was the best player I have seen in HS and I have seen a lot. This kid will be fun to watch in college and beyond. He was that good.
PS: Don’t try to diminish what all those great players did on CG. The coaches didn’t play the game the players did what they had to do. Huge hearts!
Congratulation's to both teams for a great game.

Reactions: jha618
Corey, I actually agree with everything you’ve said. Wouldn’t disagree with a word of it.

You are making the point I’ve been trying to make. Better coached team won. Team w more talent did not.

Last edited:
The best player you mention, was a WR who had to play QB because Rochester had no QB. He built a whole offense around that player that was the opposite of what Rochester traditionally runs.

Across the board, SHG had better players.
They beat SHG in the regular season correct?

Ok
I have had enough. Colin the better team won. End of story. I like and respect ESL they are very talented and have plenty of D1 talent. That doesn’t always = championship. HS football is amazing because it’s a team sport. Those kids played as a team! Don’t try to diminish what they are or how they accomplished beating this ESL juggernaut. I saw ESL play Crete in the playoffs and I set next to some CG coaches that were there to analyze the potential next opponent. I won’t get into what they we were discussing but it was very easy to see all they D1 talent but just as easy to see how to prepare against them. I will again say I am a huge fan of ESL but they we’re definitely out coached and CG had the players to carry out a game plan to beat them. Total respect to them. It’s worth saying again LB3 was the best player I have seen in HS and I have seen a lot. This kid will be fun to watch in college and beyond. He was that good.
PS: Don’t try to diminish what all those great players did on CG. The coaches didn’t play the game the players did what they had to do. Huge hearts!
Congratulation's to both teams for a great game.
Considering they had lost two times during the regular season I don’t get it. Gave up 40 points 3 times. ESL never punted and one turnover but they were out coached. Sounds good. Question? Was LWE outcoached by Sandburg, LA or Naperville Central? Considering LWE was the only team to beat Lockport the talent had to be there.

The most talented team does not always win.
The team with the best athletes doesn't always win.
The team with more offers doesn't always win.
The team with the better coach doesn't always win.

That's the beauty of football and HS football in general. It's not about one or two dudes, it's about all 11 working as a unit. Sometimes the team with 4 division one players on one side of the ball isn't the better team (although in the eye of the public/recruiter that's the team with all the talent), sometimes the better team is the team with 11 5'10 kids that have no chance of playing D-1, but put their body on the line for each other and execute their jobs.
EStL had a tremendous team, so did C-G, there are probably more kids that project for D-1 football on EStL, I don't think that is in question. Based on their size and speed.
But C-G had some dudes on their team as well. You watch the C-G team play and they play together, they execute their job to almost perfection.

CG homer is calling for a truce. ESL had a great team, CG had a great team. CG bested ESL by one point and took the title. Let’s not beat a dead horse here. That day went down as one of my best as a former Trojan but it’s still a game played by kids and this is going overboard. 2021 is in the books. Game on for 2022..

Corey, I actually agree with everything you’ve said. Wouldn’t disagree with a word of it.

You are making the point I’ve been trying to make. Better coached team won. Team w more talent did not.
I am not sure I would use the term underachieve when describing ESL. They lost to all really good teams last year. If they lost to crap teams then you might have a case.

Considering they had lost two times during the regular season I don’t get it. Gave up 40 points 3 times. ESL never punted and one turnover but they were out coached. Sounds good. Question? Was LWE outcoached by Sandburg, LA or Naperville Central? Considering LWE was the only team to beat Lockport the talent had to be there.
I would say if you asked coach Z he would say he was out coached in the Sandburg game. It happens. LWE should of never lost that game. I am sure the players didn’t execute the game plan but it’s HS and sometimes these things happen. I bet this year he will have the players ready for Sandburg.

Reactions: Cross Bones
I would say if you asked coach Z he would say he was out coached in the Sandburg game. It happens. LWE should of never lost that game. I am sure the players didn’t execute the game plan but it’s HS and sometimes these things happen. I bet this year he will have the players ready for Sandburg.
I can respect this and it helps explain my point. Outcoached is when you lose to a team that based on current season results, you probably shouldn’t have. Losing to a team that was 13-0 and not really having a close game prior by one point is not being out-coached. Especially when you have a chance to win the ball game at the end. Had CG beat ESL by 14 or more I would definitely subscribe to the out coaches theory. In my mind, it was a great game where everyone involved left it all on the field. To me, that’s what High School football is all about. ESL has been on the winning end of some of those battles as well. The funny part is their opposing teams were never out-coached in those victories lol.

I’ve been on this board a long time and only one group that is continually successful seems to be always out-coached when they lose a game. That is the narrative that is bias and disappointing but, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just know that it is very obvious.

The most talented team does not always win.
The team with the best athletes doesn't always win.
The team with more offers doesn't always win.
The team with the better coach doesn't always win.

That's the beauty of football and HS football in general. It's not about one or two dudes, it's about all 11 working as a unit. Sometimes the team with 4 division one players on one side of the ball isn't the better team (although in the eye of the public/recruiter that's the team with all the talent), sometimes the better team is the team with 11 5'10 kids that have no chance of playing D-1, but put their body on the line for each other and execute their jobs.
EStL had a tremendous team, so did C-G, there are probably more kids that project for D-1 football on EStL, I don't think that is in question. Based on their size and speed.
But C-G had some dudes on their team as well. You watch the C-G team play and they play together, they execute their job to almost perfection.
Some people need to read this and not just 'like' it. Read it and internalize it.
CG homer is calling for a truce. ESL had a great team, CG had a great team. CG bested ESL by one point and took the title. Let’s not beat a dead horse here. That day went down as one of my best as a former Trojan but it’s still a game played by kids and this is going overboard. 2021 is in the books. Game on for 2022..
The issue gig, is that it's not really about C-G at all. Some people here have an agenda that's pretty clear. So much so that they can't even admit C-G was a great team with great players.

Consider the two opinions here;

Mine: Two great teams faced off in a great game that was decided by one point. Both teams had successful seasons even if one team didn't achieve their ultimate goal.

3 Stooges: A BCS college team lost to a peewee team that cant even block. They're underachievers and their coaches can't coach.

Fact of the matter is only one of those positions is reasonable, and the other probably deserves more ridicule. As I stated early in the thread the over elevation of ESL by media and non-ESL posters was A) not true, and B) not fair to ESL or the other schools in the state. We know what huge talent disparities look like, it looks like 40-7 and 54-13 in the semifinals. There is no making up huge disparities in ability, not even with Bill Belicek coaching. This wildly inaccurate characterization of ESL as on another stratosphere from anyone else in the state makes it so even winning isn't an accomplishment after all Alabama is supposed to beat the Little Giants. Even worse, it makes not winning look extremely bad because Bama isn't capable of losing to the Little Giants, even with the triple option. They'd have to be completely inept for that to happen.

So the question is why? Why would Stooges be so adamant that C-G is no good and utterly incapable of even blocking? Because they want to disparage ESL and coaches. Same Stooge brought negativity into a harmless 7on7 post. Same Stooge comes out and states he loves Derek Leonard and Rochester. An insanely successful program no doubt, but the contrast is unavoidable.

I'll call it out every time I see it. Even if it hurts their feels.

Last edited:
How many days/hours have ESL coaches spent with their charges this summer? How many shared meals? How many conversations?

My GUESS - this is only speculation - is that the ESL coaching staff have spend more time/effort with their young men than any other program in the state.

Reactions: flyerforlife
There is a ton of respect for CG from ESL. You should be proud for as long as you like as your community earned it! Everyone, fans included, left it all on the field and at the stadium. It was great game and should not be subjected to the nonsense of individuals with a seperate agenda towards ESL. Good luck to you and your team in 2022. Hopefully it will be another fun year.

Reactions: greatgig13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT