ADVERTISEMENT

618 Talk Week 8/9: Fight for Seeding

Alrhoff pinched their ticket last night with a 17-14 win. Tailgated for the soccer sectionals across the street (pre and post) and when the football team arrived in busses, it was great chatting with their coaches.

Surreal that we are now a soccer school.

Alrhoff pinched their ticket last night with a 17-14 win. Tailgated for the soccer sectionals across the street (pre and post) and when the football team arrived in busses, it was great chatting with their coaches.

Surreal that we are now a soccer school.
Not just Althoff. The way enrollments are dropping it won't be long until we're playing St. Theresa.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
great timing after they knock off unbeaten Mt.Carmel witch i’m not saying are world beaters but it’s funny timing
Nothing is impressive about a 1 point win by a 5A school over a 3A school.

i love everyone arguing over me when all i said and going to say is mt. vernon is a pesky team
No one is arguing over you. It was you who laughing at a comment which stated there was nothing impressive about their 1 point victory and then trying to justify a response. Mt.Vernon lost to 2-7 Cahokia and squeaked by Carbondale. Kankakee is going to win by at least 2 scores and not think about it 5 minutes later.

No one is arguing over you. It was you who laughing at a comment which stated there was nothing impressive about their 1 point victory and then trying to justify a response. Mt.Vernon lost to 2-7 Cahokia and squeaked by Carbondale. Kankakee is going to win by at least 2 scores and not think about it 5 minutes later.
buddy because i didn’t call it impressive that’s why i laughed , cahokia didn’t go 2-7 btw without 2 dq mt.vernon 7-2 and is a pesky team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT