ADVERTISEMENT

2015 PRE SEASON PREP BOWL SCHEDULE

BIGGUYBALL

Jul 7, 2002
BREAKING NEWS...2015 PRE SEASON PREP BOWL LINE UP
AUG 28TH SOLDIER FIELD

NOON MT.CARMEL VS MARIST
3:15 ST.RITA VS MALVERN PREP OF PHILADELPHIA...
6:30 SIMEON VS EAST ST.LOUIS

This post was edited on 12/17 1:40 PM by BIGGUYBALL

August 28 is a Friday, I assume these games will be on Saturday the 29th?

I hope Marist didn't get confused and thought hey were scheduling Com since they didn't play them in ESCC this year, LOL

Yes it was founded by the Augustinians the same order that founded St.Rita. On their web site tuition is $29,950 per year

Originally posted by first n10:

Yes it was founded by the Augustinians the same order that founded St.Rita. On their web site tuition is $29,950 per year
29K? Wow!

So much for the alleged CPD rules around this Soldier Field event that the teams must be from the City of Chicago or be CCL members.

Might as well just call it what it is, the Frank Bowl. He does all of the work around it anyway.

This post was edited on 12/18 7:22 AM by penlight

Originally posted by DeanOfSelection:
Who knows maybe MC-JC in '16
I hope not. That would not go well for the Hillmen. After 2015, JCA is going to need a few years to rebuild. Based on what I have heard, I am confident it will happen, but it may be a couple of relatively lean years for the Hilltoppers after 2015.

I saw Malvern was 7-4 and lost to Joes 49-28. I can only surmise game with Rita seems evenly matched.

always a slippery slope just comparing scores. so much more goes into it. when game was, injuries, etc. Rita has a very tough schedule next year might be tough for them to make playoffs. Malvern, Montini, MC PC LA BR

St.Rita will be competitive next year, next years senior class went 9-0 as freshman in 2012

Well his first year they went 3-6 in '98. I don't foresee that. No Rita kids have transferred from that frosh team over the years?

MC frosh went 9-0 in 2011 but lost a ton of kids. the LB going to ND, a starter on PC title team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT