ADVERTISEMENT

York 14 LA 23 Final

RD_Watcher

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2019
LA intercepted Yorks first drive, but held to a FG. York drove the field for a TD. Then Intercepted LAs 2nd drive. York has the ball starting 2nd qtr

16-14 loyola at half. Missed roughing the punter on york punt,imo, and loyola scored right at half

Maybe hard to see live, but pretty clear on TV. Kid had already left the ground before getting blocked. Definitely a missed call.
You can’t assume he was going to hit the kicker. The York player clearly impacted his final destination.

I guess the refs just made up for that roughing the kicker with that PI call. Yikes.

I’ve never seen a penalty call on a kid who has been down on the ground hurt for 30 seconds. LA got bailed out on that one.

Reactions: RD_Watcher
I understand these are kids playing with a lot of emotion - but for those to be offsetting is an incredibly poor decision by the officials. Even the LA safety knew he messed up.

Reactions: ClownBaby
this has been a great game. It’s too bad the refs have inserted themselves into the conversation. It’s obvious adults are affected by the pressure of the game as well. Some very weird calls in the 4th qtr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT