ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who wins the 2022 Southwest Suburban Blue

So who wins the 2022 Southwest Suburban Blue Conference?

• Lockport

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Lincoln Way East

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Bolingbrook

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Sandburg

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Homewood Flossmoor

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
So who wins the 2022 Southwest Suburban Blue Conference in 2022? Fee4l feee to also let us know who will be the conference MVP, sleeper team to watch, sleeper player name to watch all here.

Reactions: Jayden.Lawrence9
I'm going to go with LWE as Champs until someone dethrones them.

MVP: who knows

Sleeper team: Sandburg & H-F, but I don't know if anyone can be considered a sleeper...except The Brook

Sleeper player: Jayden Lawrence QB @ The Brook

SWSC Blue is going to be a lot more interesting than this poll shows, not sure if there are any easy wins.
Probably true when looking at their 4 games against Blue Division teams. However, the same can not be said about their 3 required cross-overs with the smaller Red teams as history tells us.

Probably true when looking at their 4 games against Blue Division teams. However, the same can not be said about their 3 required cross-overs with the smaller Red teams as history tells us.
Agreed, typically Blue Division has dominated the Red in cross-over games, But the blue will be a dog fight, LWE returning a lot, Bolingbrook returning a good amount with probably the 2 most explosive players in the whole conference, and Lockport is looking to reload and defend their title, Sandburg on the rise with their coach 2 nd year coach, HF looking to bounce back after a rougher 2 years.

Going to be a fun year in the SWSC Blue, I expect a few upsets

Reactions: Silver Rain
We get it. You post the same in every thread.

Reactions: EdgyTim
We get it. You post the same in every thread.
I notice this (^^^^), too, but so many threads tout the SWSC Blue when they have 3 virtually automatic x-over wins against smaller Red schools every season.

58 votes and only 3 for the defending state champion in 8A? Understand the history some other programs have, but give me Lockport this year to win conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT