ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Vote Tell Me Where To Go Week 1

Which Week 1 Friday Night Game Should EDGY Cover?

• Nazareth Academy at Kankakee

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Brother Rice at Maine South

Votes: 60 45.1%
  • Palatine at St. Charles North

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Wheaton St Francis at Downers Grove North

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Rochester at Peoria

Votes: 24 18.0%

• Total voters
Disappointed in no Grayslake Central option. However, the remaining choices were good and difficult to choose between. I went with Rochester @ Peoria because its the farthest and CS8 non-conference games are a new phenomena.

Disappointed in no Grayslake Central option. However, the remaining choices were good and difficult to choose between. I went with Rochester @ Peoria because its the farthest and CS8 non-conference games are a new phenomena.
I hope GC v Brook is more compelling than a Tim Anderson /Jose Ramirez fist fight. I’m sure it will be LOL and was looking for a cheap spot to insert that comedic scene.

• Haha
Reactions: net-se
I haven’t seen the poll, but Wilmington @ Seneca should feature two ranked teams and old time conference rivals. Seneca should be very good this year.

Reactions: colin2229
Lol
Good observation. He still went down like Frazier. To be honest it’s embarrassing that 2 grown men made the highlight reel in a fight. I know it’s in the moment but damn.
It's only embarrassing for one...

You know they’re going to play that clip in Cleveland just like they do the Ryan-Ventura one in Arlington.

#selltheteam

😂
Actually it’s embarrassing for both! I wouldn’t want to be on the news fighting. All my family and friends to witness, win or lose.
I don't clutch pearls so cannot necessarily agree. Ramirez stood up for himself in what isnt rare occurrence in sport. Nothing embarrassed him from his purview.

Reactions: Irishfan90
I don't clutch pearls so cannot necessarily agree. Ramirez stood up for himself in what isnt rare occurrence in sport. Nothing embarrassed him from his purview.
I don’t clutch pearls either whatever that means! Lol
I guess I see your point standing up for himself. Anderson should never get into a fight with that glass jaw! Hahahaha

Reactions: epicbret
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT