ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 21 Iggy 13 F

The best program in the state finally gets their first win of the season. Defiantly helped by Iggy being depleted and off the big win however.

I initially came on here to make fun of the playoff talk but then I read this latest masterpiece and DEFIANTLY chose to ignore the playoffs talk and point out that I know Naz has made it to a seat at the table because of how much they live rent free in your head. So here’s to the roadrunners for DEFINITELY making it on the map finally!

The best program in the state finally gets their first win of the season. Defiantly helped by Iggy being depleted and off the big win however.
I'm so confused by this post. How was Iggy depleted and how was beating a 1 win team "big".

I'm so confused by this post. How was Iggy depleted and how was beating a 1 win team "big".
I think he meant Iggy coming off a big win because they've never beat Marist before, but the OP is still an idiot.

I think if Naz definitely focuses on the task at hand and not the fact they beat Iggy in a huge win they can beat Fenwick and then we will need to call in a wellness check for the “Defiant One”

• Haha
Reactions: mchsalumni
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT