ADVERTISEMENT

Naz vs JCA over the years

tuccs

Sep 30, 2011
It's been 20 years since the 48-0 drubbing they gave my teammates and I personally at memorial stadium to welcome us into the ESCC. Over the past 20 years they have met 15 times they have combined for 9 state championships and have only met one other time in the playoffs back in 2015. I have broken down the history into 3 eras:

Pre Racki 2003 and 2004:

JCA 2 - 0 points scored: 103 Championships: 2
Naz 0 - 2 points scored: 0 Championships: 0

Racki vs Sharp Era 2005 - 2016:

JCA 7 - 4 Points Scored: 368 Championships: 1
Naz 4 - 7 Points Scored: 210 Championships: 2

Racki vs Jaworski Era 2017 - Present:

JCA 0 - 2 Points Scored: 26 Championships: 2
Naz 2 - 0 Points Scored: 77 Championships: 2

None of this means anything except for the fact its a slow week at work and i have too much time on my hands looking forward to another finals appearance.

Did they ever play each other prior to Naz joining the ESCC? Good review of the history since then.

I’d have to defer to an older Naz guy but I’m pretty sure that was the first time meeting each other. Naz hasn’t played football that long and has always been among the smaller schools.

Well, they have certainly made a name for themselves since Racki joined.
What has been the big turnaround in the back half if this year?

Still young kids they had a really good leader last year to help them navigate some of the closer games. If you look at their season they played close games even in their losses. So I don’t think it’s anything in particular that “turned it around” they just started playing up to expectations and with more confidence in my opinion. I think it’s obvious Racki doesn’t put much weight in regular season record I think the focus is just on development so they are ready to make deep runs in the postseason.

Thx for the info. Best of luck to you folks on Saturday. But I gotta stay with my Hilltoppers. Might be the best game of the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving.

Reactions: McEvergreen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT