ADVERTISEMENT

LWE Talk

I wonder, does anyone think BB would hit the breaks if they went up on us?
2007 We shredded the LWE D in the first half scoring 19 points and well over 200 passing yards (that was a lot in the early days for a BB/LWE game) and went vanilla in the 2nd half winning 19-7. That was the best half of football Ive seen us play against you guys.

2007 We shredded the LWE D in the first half scoring 19 points and well over 200 passing yards (that was a lot in the early days for a BB/LWE game) and went vanilla in the 2nd half winning 19-7. That was the best half of football Ive seen us play against you guys.

Maybe
The Brook always comes to play & we realize Bones loves the underdog role. I say if East goes up on the Raiders keep the petal down, this school has beat East when we didn’t think they would. They are dangerous no matter what year.
Sorry Bones but I hope East has no mercy.

Reactions: Gene K.
I wonder, does anyone think BB would hit the breaks if they went up on us?
Z is VERY good at making adjustments. If you went vanilla, he shook the flavor out of you.

Hey guys
Did we learn anything last week? LakecityNewt
mentions that something happened to the once proud Lockport program. Is Lockport that bad (Bones would want you to believe otherwise) or is East just a beast all the way through the 2nd & 3rd stringers? Heck Bones would be happy if East didn’t play our starters, he is worried East will run up the score on his beloved Raiders. Is this Bones nonsense sandbagging or is East just that good? I get the feeling Bones is doing his sandbagging ploy again but I also feel this years team just might make his worrying come true.
Let’s hear your thoughts.
Go East!

Hey guys
Did we learn anything last week? LakecityNewt
mentions that something happened to the once proud Lockport program. Is Lockport that bad (Bones would want you to believe otherwise) or is East just a beast all the way through the 2nd & 3rd stringers? Heck Bones would be happy if East didn’t play our starters, he is worried East will run up the score on his beloved Raiders. Is this Bones nonsense sandbagging or is East just that good? I get the feeling Bones is doing his sandbagging ploy again but I also feel this years team just might make his worrying come true.
Let’s hear your thoughts.
Go East!
It’s a combination of both. Lockport’s team was small in both numbers and size. Looked like there may have been some froshsoph players out there.
Bones will always sandbag but nobody on any staff in the state is paying attention to him so it’s all good fun. One thing I’m sure of. If BB can run the score up on the number one team in the state, they would.
There has been and always will be some love lost between BB and LWE so all bets are off. That being said, if possible, LWE will get to 40 and cut the subs loose. Go BLUE!

In response to all the chatter about the quality of LWE this season, I offer one body of evidence: LWE - 48, HF - 6 plus the manner in which they totally dominated in all 3 phases of the game, if able to see such with your own eyes to judge.

Reactions: anon_4vszfu35bv677
In response to all the chatter about the quality of LWE this season, I offer one body of evidence: LWE - 48, HF - 6 plus the manner in which they totally dominated in all 3 phases of the game, if able to see such with your own eyes to judge.
I really thought the HF defense would hold up and keep this around a couple TD's.

At this point I am looking to Maine South as the only possible upset because, as I said last year, Inserra and Zvonar are the best in-game coaches I've seen. Maybe NC with more experience can offer up a challenge. Warren reportedly has a stout defense, maybe them?

It is hard to believe LP has so many kids yet can’t seem to field a competitive team. In 2004 they were lights out. I remember LWE going into their home field and giving everything they had to upset Jake Christensen ant the Porters. Our kids felt like they won state. Bones loves playing the underdog and he uses it as good as anyone. Coaches would laugh, but it does make for good entertainment.

Last edited:
Just bringing the conversation back to the top. Good luck and good health to everyone this week.

If someone would give updates it would be great. Missing this one for no good reason.

28 points in the first quarter? Smh.

On pace for 112 - 24 but the running clock will cut it way back.

56-6 half
Thanks again Jcrewx7 for the updates. To think the Thorns are moving next year is good news for sure. If not for a lawsuit it would have been years ago which would have been in the best interests of the athletes.

Thanks again Jcrewx7 for the updates. To think the Thorns are moving next year is good news for sure. If not for a lawsuit it would have been years ago which would have been in the best interests of the athletes.
56-6 half
56-6 half

Big thanks jcrewx7
Keep the scores coming. Do you see crossbones lurking around? Tell “coach” to rest the boys for big game next week. Lol

56-6 half
56-6 half

Big thanks jcrewx7
Keep the scores coming. Do you see crossbones lurking around? Tell “coach” to rest the boys for big game next week. Lol
Think I just saw bones in a bush with a camera.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT