ADVERTISEMENT

LWE 49 Barrington 6 early 4:00 4th qtr

The East defense is the real deal. MS might be correct on his prediction. A lot of time left though. Barrington has shown they can comeback. East had been a great 2nd half team. Barrington has been able to pass the ball but to many turnovers. East has point blank stopped the run. East has been running at will and mixing in some passes. Nice long TD pass just before the half by East QB.

Reactions: WIU78 and lweastdad
Sounds like Barrington drove a long way just to lay an egg in Frankfort.
They scored a touchdown against LWE….the QB draw worked twice on that drive. Maybe they should adopt the Warren run heavy play calling? The pass ain’t working.

I think the Barrington QB has now been picked off as many times in this first half as he was in the previous 12 games
You cant throw into coverage. Much different when you have capable DB's?
Which side's Offense got the job done? Lots of talk this week about a shaky East O. And how East hasn't seen a Offense like Barrington. Not from my seat.

I’d love to see Coach Zvonar after he retires, take over another public school that has never won a state title & see what he can do?

Big schools off the top of my head Warren, Glenbrook South, Neuqua Valley, York, Lyons

Would he win a state title there?

2017 they won state. Wasn’t North open? I think they were
No they were not. North kids absolutely helped LWE get their title. I will give the coach props though, I’m sure it was tough to unite the new players with the lwe players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT