ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Academy @ Wilmington week 1

doctor_d

Oct 9, 2016
Just saw that Hope Academy will be traveling down to Wilmo week 1.
Not sure how many players the Eagles have returning, but they were very solid last year.

Reactions: 4Afan
Been pretty impressed with Wilmington's OOC scheduling the last few years. I think they have achieved a perfect mix of challenging but winnable games. Some of the other teams in the conference need to take note.
* I do realize it can be difficult to find teams to play, but a few of the ICE teams are just clawing to get to 5 wins by any means possible.

Hope will do well this year......has a chance to be special if Oline continues to mature

Huh? It's not subjective. It's the Wilmington Wildcats. Holy Moly are you private school fans that out of touch?
The comment has to be to throw shade. I feel like if they cared enough to read the post they would know who Wilmington Wildcats are. Because they have read other posts over the last two years talking about them winning state. I don't generally care about larger school teams and I still know most of their nicknames.

The comment has to be to throw shade. I feel like if they cared enough to read the post they would know who Wilmington Wildcats are. Because they have read other posts over the last two years talking about them winning state. I don't generally care about larger school teams and I still know most of their nicknames.
Wilma - FYI, there are lots of posts I don't read. I'm sure that Wilmington is a great school and program, but not within my interest/ I imagine there's many schools you aren't interested in, either.

Peace

Wilma - FYI, there are lots of posts I don't read. I'm sure that Wilmington is a great school and program, but not within my interest/ I imagine there's many schools you aren't interested in, either.

Peace
So then why would you even comment? Just seems odd to me.

I'm not interested in a vast majority of programs in the state, but I still have a general idea of a teams nickname especially if they are any decent at all. Like I couldn't tell you what city Naz is in, but I know they are the Roadrunners.

Reactions: Prep writer
Even though it might not matter to the great @MC63, I was hoping anyone had insight on Hope. How many returning from their semifinal team last year, etc…?

Even though it might not matter to the great @MC63, I was hoping anyone had insight on Hope. How many returning from their semifinal team last year, etc…?
They lost a ton. You’ll be fine 😉

Surprised Seneca matchup wasn’t renewed. Thought that was a good thing going.

They lost a ton. You’ll be fine 😉

Surprised Seneca matchup wasn’t renewed. Thought that was a good thing going.
Yeah last year I liked that one as well as AC. A really good ground and pound, then a good spread team.
I think Seneca lost a ton also. They were nothing short of outstanding last year and Wilmo was fortunate to beat them the second go round, but I think the Irish will take a step or two back this year.

Yeah last year I liked that one as well as AC. A really good ground and pound, then a good spread team.
I think Seneca lost a ton also. They were nothing short of outstanding last year and Wilmo was fortunate to beat them the second go round, but I think the Irish will take a step or two back this year.
I underestimated Seneca last year. Probably because I had never seen them play and only looked at the conference they were in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT