ADVERTISEMENT

Hersey - Downers Grove North

Hersye lead 21-10 with 5:52 left 3rd quarter. Gumino to Grove on a 76 yards td. That was right after Battle scored on a one-yard run for DGN

I have Hersey going go the ship (losing to MC) in my bracket....this will hurt if they lose.

2nd and 6 on their last drive and they throw a 40+ yard streak to a guy double covered. Makes no sense.

I think Hersey suffers from playing such a weak schedule all year. They go all season without having to grind, and it's foreign to them come playoff time.

Hersey knocked out and Prospect running clocked by the 2nd quarter last night. Rough weekend for the MSL East

Viator has dropped both Hersey and Prospect from their schedule in the last several years. They now reside in the 4a bracket and would not be interested in facing either of these teams from the MSL East. So, it was a tough weekend, but .... it could be worse.

Viator has dropped both Hersey and Prospect from their schedule in the last several years. They now reside in the 4a bracket and would not be interested in facing either of these teams from the MSL East. So, it was a tough weekend, but .... it could be worse.

I don't get how it could be worse? All 3 teams lost?

I guess if all three got running clocked that would in fact be worse.

How so? They very nearly lost.
"Won't be surprised by any means" indicates a near certain victory for Central. Central went up early 21-7 in the 1st quarter. Central was shutout for the last 3 quarters and Barrington scored another three touchdowns. It was 3 quarters of domination after the great first quarter from Central. Central was very good not saying they aren't. I am proud my Broncos beat a really good program. But the last 3 quarters it wasn't really close who the better team was. I think their QB threw for 30 yards after the 1st quarter. Bronco tailback rushed for over 190.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT