ADVERTISEMENT

For Sure Titles

Bold pick with Arthur. Calpreps has them as a 6 point dog to 4-5 Quincy ND in round 1.
I’ll be shocked if QND doesn’t win by at least 2-3 TD’s.

ALAH plays in one of the worst small school conferences in the state.

QND plays one of the toughest 2A schedules in the state.

Reactions: cigaros and 4Afan

Did you look at QND's schedule? They are an independent who played 5 teams from Missouri. The only Illinois team they beat was a 1-8 Decatur St. Theresa. I still think they win but can't say it's because of their schedule.

Did you look at QND's schedule? They are an independent who played 5 teams from Missouri. The only Illinois team they beat was a 1-8 Decatur St. Theresa. I still think they win but can't say it's because of their schedule.
I’m very aware of the QND schedule.

Their three IL game losses were to Quincy, Richmond Burton and Mahomet.

The combined record of the five teams they lost to is 39-6.

I’m confident that all five of those teams would running clock Arthur…….. most probably by halftime.

Reactions: cigaros
I’m very aware of the QND schedule.

Their three IL game losses were to Quincy, Richmond Burton and Mahomet.

The combined record of the five teams they lost to is 39-6.

I’m confident that all five of those teams would running clock Arthur…….. most probably by halftime.
Fair enough…. That’s why they play the game! I don’t disagree with you…. I think we all agree that this is a critical 2A game… in round 1.

Still waiting for the Kingpin Movie Clip

Karma for them being one of the ringleaders to getting St Teresa kicked out of the CIC and then refusing to play them this year when they both had an open week.

Hope Althoff clocks them……… LOL
How did St. Teresa do this year?

How did St. Teresa do this year?
Went 1-8.

Brutal schedule where 7/9 teams they played this year made the playoffs. (One of those was from Indiana)

Funny thing is……. even if they were still in the CIC, they probably wouldn’t have made the playoffs.

And probably wouldn’t have for a couple of years

Reactions: cigaros

I will not dispute the thought that the Lincoln Prairie Conference is relatively weak; but, Arcola did win a state championship in 2015 and Argenta-Oreana made it to the semifinals in 2018. Both of those teams play in that conference. Strange things can happen on a football field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT