ADVERTISEMENT

Fenwick @ Naz

I want to see Naz play Loyola. Is Loyola open week 1 next year?

Why couldn't Naz and Loyola play week 1 this year?
That would be a fun one. But why do you want to see a 5a school vs an 8a. Montini is open week 2. I'd go LA then MCHS

Is the distance a 30 miles that a kid can attend a private?

Depends. If first time ever attending a private school, yes. If kid grew up going to enough years of private school you can go beyond the 30. See the link. Page “45” up top, section 3.032. Section 3.032.2 explains how much private and/or which years. If that or other criteria aren’t met the 30 miles is the limit as shown in 3.032.4

https://www.ihsa.org/documents/forms/current/IHSA_Section3.pdf

Reactions: Gene K.
Who has Nazareth “ducked” in the past 5 years? If you’re gonna say ESL this past year there was administrative concerns about traveling to and playing at ESL but there was serious talks until a contract they already had out was agreed upon.

Anyone can come here and make false claims, Naz fans included, like you just did.
Naz ducked Batavia this year, hence East St Louis.. That's what I heard anyway..

If only I knew how to post screen shot pictures on here. Hey you can have it. The Admin excuse is enough for me. Again ESL asked to come up there for week 1 this year. The same as CR. Good luck moving forward. Try not to throw rocks living in a glass house.
YOU threw stones. I defended my team, that’s all. I have said over and over again Naz has scheduled weak OOC’s until only recently and I’ve even defended Montini’s decision to not play Naz after going to the blue, just another example of you not knowing what’s going on here.

Last edited:
You’re out of your mind. Is that the crap they’re peddling at Batavia?

I guess they’re still upset about that beatdown in semis. Hopefully we meet up again in playoffs where Naz can’t duck you again.
Relax LB, it's high school football.. Ask around, Naz wasn't the only ones that ducked Batavia.. ESL called back in 10 minutes, wish they didn't..

Relax LB, it's high school football.. Ask around, Naz wasn't the only ones that ducked Batavia.. ESL called back in 10 minutes, wish they didn't..

I doubt you’re even from Batavia because you wouldn’t be on this site cuz it’s doubtful the World Wide Web has reached Batavia already.. unless you’re posting from work somewhere in civilization. So go back to your mud hut and start preparing... winter is coming.

I doubt you’re even from Batavia because you wouldn’t be on this site cuz it’s doubtful the World Wide Web has reached Batavia already.. unless you’re posting from work somewhere in civilization. So go back to your mud hut and start preparing... winter is coming.
Wow, what great karma you Naz folks share.. Obviously the Parochial part is a misnomer.. God bless you and your team because winning is important and your life wouldn't be the same without it..

Wow, what great karma you Naz folks share.. Obviously the Parochial part is a misnomer.. God bless you and your team because winning is important and your life wouldn't be the same without it..

Batavia was such a classy bunch UNTIL the scoreboard went sideways on you and then the players and the adult posters also showed your true colors. It’s easy to be a good sport when you’re beating up on your conference not so much when you are the one taking the L apparently.

Last edited:
I'm sure Nazareth did turn down Batavia. They probably wanted a game that would've been a full 48 minutes after last years beat down. I went to that game and was so disappointed.

Not sure why I let chatter bother me but I’m juvenile sometimes... Back to topic at hand. Should be a terrific crowd tonight for the first ever meeting. Fenwick impressed me, not sure how their youth handles their first big atmosphere but I’ll bet this game is much closer than some think. Naz hasn’t gelled just yet, not concerned long term but I think that has a factor as well. I know a lot of alumni would have killed for this game to be on the schedule when they played, hopefully this becomes a yearly rivalry.

Reactions: Gene K.
YOU threw stones. I defended my team, that’s all. I have said over and over again Naz has scheduled weak OOC’s until only recently and I’ve even defended Montini’s decision to not play Naz after going to the blue, just another example of you not knowing what’s going on here.

Unfortunately I didn’t throw stones. I spoke the truth. Naz ducked some teams for 2019 therefore there shouldn’t be any chatter about Montini ducking Naz period. You thought I didn’t know what I was talking about however I was extremely close to the situation. Instead of admitting that they ducked certain teams, you are willing to fight a foolish fight that you can’t win. As stated before I don’t have a problem with any team choosing not to play. My only argument is don’t beat your chest like you will take on anybody when clearly you don’t. If that is not clear enough for you I don’t know what to tell you.

In the end I respect Naz and think the world of successful teams. I don’t however like bullying!!

Last edited:
7-0 Nazareth at the half. Naz runs 70% of plays, when they throw their WRs drop every pass. Fenwick defense is solid. Kaden Cobb Fenwick qb, very athletic, runny for his life

Reactions: ignazio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT