ADVERTISEMENT

DOS . . . . Some Concerns . . .

Wittymoniker1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
La Grange Park, IL
Every time I'd sign in, it took me to the National page. Finally--several days later--I figured this thing out.

Has SR lost its edge the last couple of weeks? MC twice, PC twice and Larry. I think Larry has the edge against SR, that's if SR can get past LT or the Meteor. What say you?

I guess what I am saying is that USD was correct in that SR was overrated. I had hopes, but the losing as of late is scaring me here. Thought this was going to be a "special" year.

I think its never as good or as bad you think. The truth is always in the middle.Rita was not #1 In nation but its not as bad you think. Rita split in reg season w Rice, PC, MC,StL. Then the Stevie tournament yes did lose to MC again (vs the kid who has their # this year) and PC although not much to play for In that 1. So if they get past StL then looks like they would face MC and Munoz who they hit way better then Hupe. Its them or MC winning that Sectional playing in Super.

Last edited:
I think its never as good or as bad you think. The truth is always in the middle.Rita was not #1 In nation but its not as bad you think. Rita split in reg season w Rice, PC, MC,StL. Then the Stevie tournament yes did lose to MC again (vs the kid who has their # this year) and PC although not much to play for In that 1. So if they get past StL then looks like they would face MC and Munoz who they hit way better then Hupe. Its them or MC winning that Sectional playing in Super.

I think you nailed it! You picking my spirits up there a little there right before the MC Hammer drops on the Mustang? :)

MC 16, WY 4
SR 4, LT 2, Rita continues to struggle against a mediocre LT team this year.
Larry 7, Oak Lawn 3
Simeon 12, Reavis 8

Last edited:
I think you nailed it! You picking my spirits up there a little there right before the MC Hammer drops on the Mustang? :)

MC 16, WY 4
Larry 7, Oak Lawn 3
Simeon 12, Reavis 8
Simeon won 20-5 and won game before 17-12. Anything can happen not a sure thing for MC v Wolverine Wed
Thr u have Viking v Rita. Again just who knows if they played 10 times winner goes 6-4.

Simeon won 20-5 and won game before 17-12. Anything can happen not a sure thing for MC v Wolverine Wed
Thr u have Viking v Rita. Again just who knows if they played 10 times winner goes 6-4.

You know who's throwing for Caravan today? Rita has several solid pitchers but no true ace; Halas can throw with the four days rest. I'm thinking they may save Halas for MC, that's if they can get by Larry.

well Munoz went v Dolphin. My guess is Hupe the soph with Munoz set for Saturday then.

Last edited:
Hupe with 10 K's and 0 BB v Wolverine. Freshman Alek Thomas with the game winning homer bot 7 with game tied and 2 out. Mercy.

MC 16, WY 4
Larry 7, Oak Lawn 3
Simeon 12, Reavis 8

St.Rita 16 - LT 6 final score

MC 16, WY 4
Larry 7, Oak Lawn 3
Simeon 12, Reavis 8

St.Rita 16 LT 6 final score

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT