ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Busy celebrating Chinese New Year here in DC tonight, the Pig was fantastic and the Peking duck was great too! Sorry to disappoint DHS, it’s been a busy start to 2019 and end of 2018!

Gene let’s get together for dinner sometime, but we can avoid the buffet!

RG0BS1U.gif

Glad your back JWar! I knew that the Cleanser wouldn't have run you out of town as he claimed. Maybe the cleanser isn't the cleanser. He will have to come up with a different moniker. Using BBHC and DHS is so formal. I do like the cleanser moniker though as it is original. What are you doing in DC?

While trying to get to sleep last night I thought about the length of time it took to get this thread back on board. (Almost two full months without a peep) In hindsight maybe the Lurker would be a good name! You just can keep a good man down for long!

I thought about the back and forth postings some of which were hilarious and so which were downright insulting. In an effort to lighten it up a bit here goes the fun part: In this corner (wrestling announcer tone) weighing in at 250 lbs, from Amish country, Jwar the Terrible, and in the opposite corner his opponent, weighing at 150 lbs, from the corn fields of Illinois, DHS, AKA BBHS, AKA the Cleanser (lurker) competing for the Edgy Tim record thread postings of all the world. Now shake hands and come out posting!

The official odds are 10-1 on who will win this event and I'm not at liberty to reveal who is the favorite. Who do the rest of the poster think will will this event?

Gene,

ROTFLMFAO!

Not 250 yet but working on it, I’ve been skiing two nights a week since December again to work on getting this old ass in shape!

Went to DC for a Lab Automation and Computational Biologly and Biochemistry conference. It was quite productive and should result in many potential customers. Just pulled back in the Homestead so gonna go kiss the wife and give her a slap on the ass!

Glad your back JWar! I knew that the Cleanser wouldn't have run you out of town as he claimed. Maybe the cleanser isn't the cleanser. He will have to come up with a different moniker. Using BBHC and DHS is so formal. I do like the cleanser moniker though as it is original. What are you doing in DC?

While trying to get to sleep last night I thought about the length of time it took to get this thread back on board. (Almost two full months without a peep) In hindsight maybe the Lurker would be a good name! You just can keep a good man down for long!

I thought about the back and forth postings some of which were hilarious and so which were downright insulting. In an effort to lighten it up a bit here goes the fun part: In this corner (wrestling announcer tone) weighing in at 250 lbs, from Amish country, Jwar the Terrible, and in the opposite corner his opponent, weighing at 150 lbs, from the corn fields of Illinois, DHS, AKA BBHS, AKA the Cleanser (lurker) competing for the Edgy Tim record thread postings of all the world. Now shake hands and come out posting!

The official odds are 10-1 on who will win this event and I'm not at liberty to reveal who is the favorite. Who do the rest of the poster think will will this event?

JWAR : Welcome back home safely to PA. Where do you go skiing at? Are you close to the Pocono's. Seriously, the kind of stuff you are learning is way beyond my comprehension level. What is the exact line of business you are involved in. Still waiting to hear from DHS but I am pretty sure he will be back on here in a little while

Gene,

I have been to Blue Mt several times north of A-town, Montage, and Elk, out to Seven Springs, Blue Knob, and SnowShoe down south. I travel up into NY and New England so have gotten to Holiday Valley, West, Gore, Whiteface, Jay, Sugarbush, Bolton Valley, Okemo, and Mt Snow as well.

While I was in Chicago I was working in the Protein Crystalography area trying to determine the way proteins fold so that therapy’s could be developed for various Diseases like, Cancer, HIV, Flu, the common Cold, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, etc... since then I moved upstream to BioPharma drug discovery and design as well as Immuno oncologly approaches. I am not doing the daily science but rather have worked for 3 different large international scientific companies in a Technical Sales director role. My job is truly rewarding from every aspect to me. Certainly not everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoy the day to day and long term benefits.

JWAR : Welcome back home safely to PA. Where do you go skiing at? Are you close to the Pocono's. Seriously, the kind of stuff you are learning is way beyond my comprehension level. What is the exact line of business you are involved in. Still waiting to hear from DHS but I am pretty sure he will be back on here in a little while

That's great to hear Jwar. All of that sounds very interesting and certainly spreads hope for people suffering from the diseases you listed. The advancement of scientific breakthroughs for curing diseases and the technologies that go with it have really been amazing to see. Keep up the good work and bless you for all you do!

Thanks Gene, but I’m only a small part of the team and on the lower end of the knowledge base that brings these discoveries to the real world. This thread has gotten oddly quiet.

That's great to hear Jwar. All of that sounds very interesting and certainly spreads hope for people suffering from the diseases you listed. The advancement of scientific breakthroughs for curing diseases and the technologies that go with it have really been amazing to see. Keep up the good work and bless you for all you do!

Your right! Maybe we should call you the cleanser Jwar as DHS2018 hasn't made a post in a couple of days. Did you run him out of town again? Waiting for Voodoo to throw his two cents in here too!

Busy celebrating Chinese New Year here in DC tonight, the Pig was fantastic and the Peking duck was great too! Sorry to disappoint DHS, it’s been a busy start to 2019 and end of 2018!

Gene let’s get together for dinner sometime, but we can avoid the buffet!

I am guessing more lies from you to impress people here, that is your history here. But hey, keep them coming!

Gene,

I have been to Blue Mt several times north of A-town, Montage, and Elk, out to Seven Springs, Blue Knob, and SnowShoe down south. I travel up into NY and New England so have gotten to Holiday Valley, West, Gore, Whiteface, Jay, Sugarbush, Bolton Valley, Okemo, and Mt Snow as well.

While I was in Chicago I was working in the Protein Crystalography area trying to determine the way proteins fold so that therapy’s could be developed for various Diseases like, Cancer, HIV, Flu, the common Cold, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, etc... since then I moved upstream to BioPharma drug discovery and design as well as Immuno oncologly approaches. I am not doing the daily science but rather have worked for 3 different large international scientific companies in a Technical Sales director role. My job is truly rewarding from every aspect to me. Certainly not everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoy the day to day and long term benefits.

So you are the assistant to the regional manager just like I long expected, though disappointed you didn't mention the beet farm

Crusader,

Sure PM me here and we can talk, Has she/they had any internships yet and if so where? What type of Chem/Bio area of interest do they want to work within? Grad degrees or undergrad? Are they interested in technical sales of pure research? What area of the country do they want to live? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Can I have my kid give you her resume in a year or so? Chem-bio majors.

DHS/HHS/Bones or whoever you want to be today,

Think what you like, but my sign on name here has nothing to do with war, it was simply my initials JW the a as a break and the company I worked for(Rigaku see web page link below) from 2003-2011. I then left that position to work for a division of Philips in the Netherlands.

https://www.rigaku.com/en

So you are the assistant to the regional manager just like I long expected, though disappointed you didn't mention the beet farm

I then left that position to work for a division of Philips in the Netherlands.

But seriously, it's been so long since this thread (or similar threads) started and I would rather not reread all of that.

From what I think I remember: Is this correct?

Your son is a freshman right now, and will be a Sophomore next season at Penn St. (Maybe even a Red-shirt freshman if he so chooses.)

Kevin,

I agree with what you said since most of the posts were nonsense.

He is currently a redshirt Freshman and has Jr. class standing(70+ Credits completed) on pace to graduate May of 2020 with a Degree in Finance(yes DHS his profile says something different, but will be changed). He will likely decide to stay on to either add a double minor in Supply Chain and Econ or possibly graduate and move on to an MBA or JD.

I also have a Freshman at Penn State that has elected to hang up his cleats after a significant shoulder injury his Sr. year of High School and a Jr. in High School.

The Oldest Graduated from Arizona State and is working in Commercial Real Estate.

But seriously, it's been so long since this thread (or similar threads) started and I would rather not reread all of that.

From what I think I remember: Is this correct?

Your son is a freshman right now, and will be a Sophomore next season at Penn St. (Maybe even a Red-shirt freshman if he so chooses.)

Kevin,

I agree with what you said since most of the posts were nonsense.

He is currently a redshirt Freshman and has Jr. class standing(70+ Credits completed) on pace to graduate May of 2020 with a Degree in Finance(yes DHS his profile says something different, but will be changed). He will likely decide to stay on to either add a double minor in Supply Chain and Econ or possibly graduate and move on to an MBA or JD.

I also have a Freshman at Penn State that has elected to hang up his cleats after a significant shoulder injury his Sr. year of High School and a Jr. in High School.

The Oldest Graduated from Arizona State and is working in Commercial Real Estate.

And now to be totally clear, was that picture that you posted from the Pitt game, was that actually him like you claimed??? Or was that a lie like everyone here realizes?

And now to be totally clear, was that picture that you posted from the Pitt game, was that actually him like you claimed??? Or was that a lie like everyone here realizes?
WOW you might actually be the biggest On-Line Idiot on any kind of Social Media and that is no small feat given some of the Idiots On Line.

I just wanted to know how much eligibility a local kid has left at a great program like Penn St. and you just couldn't resist one last opportunity to prove why you wear the Idiot Crown.

Reactions: Gene K.
WOW you might actually be the biggest On-Line Idiot on any kind of Social Media and that is no small feat given some of the Idiots On Line.

I just wanted to know how much eligibility a local kid has left at a great program like Penn St. and you just couldn't resist one last opportunity to prove why you wear the Idiot Crown.

Well I will give the idiot award to that Internet Warrior that lies about himself and his son, just to look better, pretty pathetic. And clearly he isn't a big enough man to admit to his idiotic lie.

Here we go again. Say something nice about Jwar and DHS brings out the carving knife. Jwar: It sounds to me like you and your wife did a great job of raising your sons and in their recognizing the need to go on to college. Your tuition bills must be enormous!

Here we go again. Say something nice about Jwar and DHS brings out the carving knife. Jwar: It sounds to me like you and your wife did a great job of raising your sons and in their recognizing the need to go on to college. Your tuition bills must be enormous!

Sorry, I have zero respect for people like Jwar that lack integrity, and to compound it he isn't man enough to admit to what he did, instead is a coward.

Sorry, I have zero respect for people like Jwar that lack integrity, and to compound it he isn't man enough to admit to what he did, instead is a coward.
Can we PLEASE just get an Ignore option on here for certain posters?

Gene,

Appreciate the kind words, no need to worry about DHS and his mud slinging, he is who he is. As a Catholic you just have to learn to let it roll off your back and turn the other cheek, then prep for the next round from him or others that want to put you down. It truly is sad that today’s society seems to prefer to resent others success’, rather than embrace them. I hope he finds solace in his life at some point.

We’ve been very fortunate regarding tuition and have no complaints or concerns with affordability.

Gene,

Appreciate the kind words, no need to worry about DHS and his mud slinging, he is who he is. As a Catholic you just have to learn to let it roll off your back and turn the other cheek, then prep for the next round from him or others that want to put you down. It truly is sad that today’s society seems to prefer to resent others success’, rather than embrace them. I hope he finds solace in his life at some point.

We’ve been very fortunate regarding tuition and have no complaints or concerns with affordability.

As a Catholic, I am ashamed that you lie to everyone here and then make the statement you did. A good Catholic would admit to their lie

Resent your success?? LOL, you were caught lying when you tried to create success that wasn't there.

Reactions: Cross Bones
As a Catholic, I am ashamed that you lie to everyone here and then make the statement you did. A good Catholic would admit to their lie

Resent your success?? LOL, you were caught lying when you tried to create success that wasn't there.

th

What I do not understand is why what I say bothers you so much, its between him and I.. He flat out lied on here, then used the lie to call out another person on this forum.. He also called me out in the past when he had no reason to question what I said, so its quite ironic that he ends up being the one that is the liar and is caught making stuff up to make himself look better. The sad part is, he should be completely happy with his son being a great student as PSU, but apparently he isn't happy with him being a scout team kid

But I think its funny with him really showing the kind of person he really is

What I do not understand is why what I say bothers you so much, its between him and I.. He flat out lied on here, then used the lie to call out another person on this forum.. He also called me out in the past when he had no reason to question what I said, so its quite ironic that he ends up being the one that is the liar and is caught making stuff up to make himself look better. The sad part is, he should be completely happy with his son being a great student as PSU, but apparently he isn't happy with him being a scout team kid

Gotcha!!!!!

This quote is being saved before you realize you screwed up (Bones?) and you are referring to things he did to "DHS2018" BEFORE "DHS2018" joined this forum on Nov 26, 2018.

Speaking of Lying. :D

Saved another.

And another. It's going to be Field Day.

Gotcha!!!!!

This quote is being saved before you realize you screwed up (Bones?) and you are referring to things he did to "DHS2018" BEFORE "DHS2018" joined this forum on Nov 26, 2018.

Speaking of Lying. :D

There is no lie nor am I Bones, failed attempt on your part.

It is interesting to me that how the fans of the Catholic schools are defending the guy that has zero credibility and a proven liar, yet have their undies in a wad towards the person thats pointing it out.

Is the moral compass within the Catholic church currently that low? Hopefully not

WRONG

I just wanted 3 copies of your same LIE before you got to edit it.

th

Well the only problem there is, there is no lie, what a weak attempt.

But hey, you as a "Catholic" keep defending the only person on this board that is a proven liar.

I did wonder the same thing. Makes me question people like Kevin here as well.

Well the only problem there is, there is no lie, what a weak attempt.

But hey, you as a "Catholic" keep defending the only person on this board that is a proven liar.
Well let's see...if there's no lie.

"He also called me out in the past when he had no reason to question what I said"

This is a direct reference to things that were supposedly said BEFORE NOV 26, 2018 and when did you (Lil Boner) join this Forum? Nov 26, 2018.

If he also called "you" out in the past when he had no reason to question what "you" said (before Nov 26, 2018 and before "you" were a member of this Forum), how exactly did this exchange take place before "your" existence as a poster (Impostor) on this Forum?

th

Again, there is no lie there... you accuse me something and quantify it by asking questions because you have no clue what you are talking about.

One liar here, and he is currently hiding in Pennsylvania

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT