ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Success factors

Dishonesty and lack of trust are the same thing. And honestly, if I made a bet with someone and lost, then found out later that the person I bet with has no credibility, I would not feel bad about not paying up.
But he wasn't paying JWAR. It was a donation to each others choice. Makes it even worse

1. I disagree with @ramblinman on the multiplier and have no problem endorsing it
2. I disagree with @ramblinman on success factor and have no problem endorsing it
3. You are a whiner who continues to move the goalposts

Good?
Lol ignored the whole bitchy whiney tone of the ramblin post, why? Probably because you truly echo the bitchiness.

Why do you disagree with ramblin? Where is he wrong in your opinion?

You've got a very peculiar recollection of what I "acknowledged". I don't see a quote that fully supports that recollection and you won't find one because it's purely your subjective interpretation. Since you're clearly a brainwashed liberal claiming the moral high ground on all aspects of a political debate and hung up on labeling everyone who disagrees with you on any given subject, I would expect nothing less.

As for the quote from me telling jwar to stop being an asshat, I acknowledge that won't be found.
Most of what you posted here is worthless drivel, but we'll focus on the last portion.

Why won't you address the asshat, yet feel it worthy to address people who expose his lies? The answer is clear to me, we'll see if you can honestly address it.

Most of what you posted here is worthless drivel, but we'll focus on the last portion.

Why won't you address the asshat, yet feel it worthy to address people who expose his lies? The answer is clear to me, we'll see if you can honestly address it.

You must be exhausted from having to fight battles on multiple fronts. I've already explained my rationale on why I'm being more critical of you in several posts. Stop being intentionally obtuse.

Reactions: Cat Box
Lol ignored the whole bitchy whiney tone of the ramblin post, why? Probably because you truly echo the bitchiness.

Why do you disagree with ramblin? Where is he wrong in your opinion?

It's simple really. I prefer Montini playing up. 6A would be fine by me for a baseline and in most years they would be competitive. I just feel leveling the playing field makes sense. See?

Dishonesty and lack of trust are the same thing. And honestly, if I made a bet with someone and lost, then found out later that the person I bet with has no credibility, I would not feel bad about not paying up.
This is one of the worst life philosophies I've encountered.
Las Vegas Bookie: I realize I owe you $2,000 for those bets you placed, but we did a little research and believe you may have lied once back when you were a teen, so we do not feel like we have to pay you because we choose to question your credibility. o_Oo_Oo_O

Las Vegas Bookie: I realize I owe you $2,000 for those bets you placed, but we did a little research and believe you may have lied once back when you were a teen, so we do not feel like we have to pay you because we choose to question your credibility. o_Oo_Oo_O

It is an internet message board bet, we have no idea who Jwar even is, he could be any of us as far as we know, completely different that with a bet with Vegas

It is an internet message board bet, we have no idea who Jwar even is, he could be any of us as far as we know, completely different that with a bet with Vegas
Bones (or Lil white knight that runs to Bone's aid) I find it funny that we were arguing for days about you continuing to beat this dead horse over-and-over again. And now most of the board posters have turned it around and are now beating you over-and-over about "the bet" that I know nothing about and won't pile on.

Maybe, just maybe, you should have quit while you were ahead. :D

It's simple really. I prefer Montini playing up. 6A would be fine by me for a baseline and in most years they would be competitive. I just feel leveling the playing field makes sense. See?
Why does the playing field need/want leveling?

You must be exhausted from having to fight battles on multiple fronts. I've already explained my rationale on why I'm being more critical of you in several posts. Stop being intentionally obtuse.
Can't cross the tribe. I get it.

For the general audience of posters, I submit the following:

Post #35 - 11/26 - Jwar initiates this train wreck by calling out Bones as a welsh

Post #52 - 11/26 - DHS magically appears to create first post in defense of Bones

This launches a furious back and forth that would last for 2 solid days between Jwar and Bones / DHS.

Post #125 - 11/26 - I express amusement at the battle.

Post #179 - 11/28 - Jwar makes his final post on the train wreck topic.

Post #192 - 11/28 - after 2 straight days of rock throwing, I begin to tire of the train wreck topic and I attempt to get bones to clarify the details on "bet" and disagreement so it can hopefully be put to a speedy rest. It goes ignored.

Post #204 - 11/28 - I suggest everyone ignores the topic in hopes that will bring it to a close. That doesn't work.

2 more days go by with Bones and DHS beating the dead horse.

Post #252 - 11/30 - I finally appeal to Bones to let it go. Jwar hasn't been on the thread for days. That doesn't work either.

Post #266 - 12/1 - I try to get DHS to drop it...still no luck

Post #273 - 12/2 - Try to express that no one cares to Bones. No avail.

I guess the above sequence constitutes me defending jwar unfairly in Bones' view. Go figure.

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
Bones’ affirmative defenses to welshing on the bet:

1. His intent was donative
2. Unenforceable contract at law
3. Unclean Hands
4. Laches

Bones, I will be sending you a bill.

Bones’ affirmative defenses to welshing on the bet:

1. His intent was donative
2. Unenforceable contract at law
3. Unclean Hands
4. Laches

Bones, I will be sending you a bill.
Submit it through counsellink.

Reactions: Bowie50
Inequities in selection of students, albeit at a cost. If I can get someone from Bolingbroke to go to MCHS great, but it also has a $12K plus price tag.
Here's where I agreed with the whiney ramblinman when they first rolled it out. How do you quantify what you call "inequities in selection of students"?

And Bolingbroke is in GA I believe. If you get a player from there they are well outside of the 30 mile radius.

For the general audience of posters, I submit the following:

Post #35 - 11/26 - Jwar initiates this train wreck by calling out Bones as a welsh

Post #52 - 11/26 - DHS magically appears to create first post in defense of Bones

This launches a furious back and forth that would last for 2 solid days between Jwar and Bones / DHS.

Post #125 - 11/26 - I express amusement at the battle.

Post #179 - 11/28 - Jwar makes his final post on the train wreck topic.

Post #192 - 11/28 - after 2 straight days of rock throwing, I begin to tire of the train wreck topic and I attempt to get bones to clarify the details on "bet" and disagreement so it can hopefully be put to a speedy rest. It goes ignored.

Post #204 - 11/28 - I suggest everyone ignores the topic in hopes that will bring it to a close. That doesn't work.

2 more days go by with Bones and DHS beating the dead horse.

Post #252 - 11/30 - I finally appeal to Bones to let it go. Jwar hasn't been on the thread for days. That doesn't work either.

Post #266 - 12/1 - I try to get DHS to drop it...still no luck

Post #273 - 12/2 - Try to express that no one cares to Bones. No avail.

I guess the above sequence constitutes me defending jwar unfairly in Bones' view. Go figure.
Even your synopsis is dishonest. I may have been wrong on which tribe you share with jwar. Looks like your strongest tie is being dishonest.

Mark: That recap reminds of Voodoo's recap on the dumpster fire thread last year. Nice job! Sadly, Jwar isn't contributing to this thread but either DHS2018 is BBHS or DHS2018 is really hoping to spread some Christmas cheer to the rest of us, minus Jwar of course.

So to stay on the good side of everyone I'd like to say that Jwar is a liar, asshat and probably a lot worse according to some posters. On the other hand I like to say that I am for the multiplier but against the Success factor or it could be the other way around, but I can't remember. Secondly, I don't particularly like welshers, Irishmen, Englishmen, Germans, etc. and only like people of my own nationality which is American.

Also apologies to Jwar, DHS2018, Bones, MCHS, ramblinman or anyone else I may have insulted or other wise denigrated in this post but I was being obtuse.

Every time I post something on this tread by the time I get thru writing it there is a couple of other posts on here. Voodoo, we really need your help on this thread as Mark seems to be losing a little steam with all the insults thrown his way. Keep the faith Mark. I think you are doing a fine job of stirring the pot in the absence of Voodoo. What happened to lilboner? We need his astute input but he has been acting incognito according to some.

Reactions: Dual-triple_threat
They changed the name when you didn't pay up.
Bolingbrook has nothing to do with that bet, nor the fact that the example was found to be a cheater in the exact way that effects the challenge.

I realize asking you to flesh out an idea is probably frustrating, but please at least direct your anger at the appropriate target.

I also noted that you didn't answer the question. How does one quantify the issue? This is probably a bit much for your peanut, but you can try.

Jwar hasn't posted on this board since Friday, so a liar and a coward
Here's where I agreed with the whiney ramblinman when they first rolled it out. How do you quantify what you call "inequities in selection of students"?

And Bolingbroke is in GA I believe. If you get a player from there they are well outside of the 30 mile radius.
If DHS2018 is not your Lil Boner why do these 2 people only post while Bones is on here? Always about the same time of day and the same threads.:rolleyes:

If DHS2018 is not your Lil Boner why do these 2 people only post while Bones is on here? Always about the same time of day and the same threads.:rolleyes:
Put your account up. If edgy confirms we're the same he bans both. If not, you, Marc, and catbox get a ban?

Put your account up. If edgy confirms we're the same he bans both. If not, you, Marc, and catbox get a ban?

th

Reactions: Gene K.
Even your synopsis is dishonest. I may have been wrong on which tribe you share with jwar. Looks like your strongest tie is being dishonest.

I simply included the posts that led up to you starting to whine that I was supporting jwar and being critical of you.

I'm really beginning to doubt your hold on reality. Are you refuting any particular line item I listed as being untrue? You must have a very low threshold to meet for calling someone dishonest. In fact, you throw the term around rather loosely don't you?

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
I simply included the posts that led up to you starting to whine that I was supporting jwar and being critical of you.

I'm really beginning to doubt your hold on reality. Are you refuting any particular line item I listed as being untrue? You must have a very low threshold to meet for calling someone dishonest. In fact, you throw the term around rather loosely don't you?
Where it applies. The shoe fits, wear it.

Every time I post something on this tread by the time I get thru writing it there is a couple of other posts on here. Voodoo, we really need your help on this thread as Mark seems to be losing a little steam with all the insults thrown his way. Keep the faith Mark. I think you are doing a fine job of stirring the pot in the absence of Voodoo. What happened to lilboner? We need his astute input but he has been acting incognito according to some.

No worries Gene. Weak insults coming from a single deluded source is like a compliment in my view.

Reactions: Gene K.
I was wondering when you would chime in Cat Box. I didn't know you were involved in the 2nd coming of the dumpster thread. Thanks for the memories from the last one! Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Me too!
Never had an asshat but maybe Jwar or someone else can tell me what that is. I've never seen a hat on a ass except in the movies with Clint Eastwood in a spaghetti western. Just sitting here chuckling to myself which I have done very often reading this thread. Miss Voodoo though as he had some very good chuckling posts. Herscher sucks!

So, mark ignores the initial issue, waits for jwar to be exposed, then begs people not to expose him further and stop posting in the thread, but continues to post more than anyone...

So, mark ignores the initial issue, waits for jwar to be exposed, then begs people not to expose him further and stop posting in the thread, but continues to post more than anyone...

I'd be willing to bet you have more posts on this thread than I do. But then again, since you've already labeled me as dishonest, you wouldn't honor the bet anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT