ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Griffin Highland Park

I was at the game last Friday. Zion made all the other kids look like they were standing still. He's a special athlete.

To see Zion Griffin's highlights, google Zion Griffin Highland Park. There are his highlights from the Wheeling game. Stick with the video. One of the later runs on tape is awesome, though it doesn't go for a touchdown. He starts on about his 10 yard line, and completely reverses field for about a 50-yard run. Yes, very impressive. He's small — listed I guess at 165 pounds, but just a junior so still time to fill out.
That said, guys, some of us — excuse me, I will speak for myself only — I have NO IDEA who Zion Griffin's mom is and it would help if when you are making an interesting comment, if you would provide information so those of us who don't follow Highland Park and are not familiar with Zion Griffin could be brought up to date. Thank you.

To see Zion Griffin's highlights, google Zion Griffin Highland Park. There are his highlights from the Wheeling game. Stick with the video. One of the later runs on tape is awesome, though it doesn't go for a touchdown. He starts on about his 10 yard line, and completely reverses field for about a 50-yard run. Yes, very impressive. He's small — listed I guess at 165 pounds, but just a junior so still time to fill out.
That said, guys, some of us — excuse me, I will speak for myself only — I have NO IDEA who Zion Griffin's mom is and it would help if when you are making an interesting comment, if you would provide information so those of us who don't follow Highland Park and are not familiar with Zion Griffin could be brought up to date. Thank you.

Rather then explaining how to use Google why not just post a link?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT