ADVERTISEMENT

wiu makes a hire......

He must want a challenge! Wishing him the best of luck as he will need it. Go, Necks!!

Lynch, if he would ever leave MC, will go to a college with a winning tradition as an assistant. He’ll get a few years of experience then grab an HC job.
Again, if he ever leaves MC.

Ah, so now it's Lynch? What happened to Derek being the best choice? But, to answer your question, yes, he's better than Lynch.
Derek would have taken that job. Lynch wouldn’t. That’s why I mentioned Derek. I think both could do well on the next level

We can agree to disagree on the rest.

Hope he does well. I have friends that liked him when he was the OC at Wheaton. Tough task…

• Haha
Reactions: net-se
Thoughts....

I feel at this point in his career Leonard would have a HARD time leaving the high school game. I would imagine his salary has to be at or near $100,000.00 this far into his career. He is close to 20 years into his pension. Why ruin a good thing and career (fiscally) take a step back to be a D3 Head Coach or D1, D2 assistant.

Lynch I could see making the jump. I am not sure of his family situation but the college coaching life isnt easy. As Lynch said in his Barstool interview. He is a leader...I do not see him taking a position as a low level college coach.

Reactions: net-se
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT