ADVERTISEMENT

who loses first?

Oct 27, 2016
interesting prediction here. which of the following teams, who should all likely run the table (and may not even see a competitive regular season game) is likely to lose first, regardless of whether it is regular season or playoffs?

- Phillips
- West Aurora
- Dekalb
- Prairie Ridge

great question.

Of those 4, I think Dekalb is the only with a legit change of losing in the regular season, baring significant injuries or suspensions.

From a playoff perspective, WA (though I think they are a legit top 15 team) could end up with a tough 6-3 team in the first round just because they are 8A..
5A is down this year. Don't see phillips losing before quarters unless something quirky happens with the draw and they get woodstock early.

I dont see PR losing, but 6A is deep and they could see a challenge in the first 2 rounds

great question.

Of those 4, I think Dekalb is the only with a legit change of losing in the regular season, baring significant injuries or suspensions.

From a playoff perspective, WA (though I think they are a legit top 15 team) could end up with a tough 6-3 team in the first round just because they are 8A..
5A is down this year. Don't see phillips losing before quarters unless something quirky happens with the draw and they get woodstock early.

I dont see PR losing, but 6A is deep and they could see a challenge in the first 2 rounds

Woodstock??? I don't see Woodstock beating Phillips sorry.

I say Dekalb gets beat by Morris week 6. IMHO thats thenconference championship for the NIB12 East. Extra added it's at Morris and that's not an easy place to play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT