ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are We Headed,?

MIKEFTB

Jul 7, 2001
Bolingbrook IL
The pickings for Friday are very slim and as much as I'd love to see Peoria's basketball on grass, no Friday night game for me..however, tomorrow it's doubleheader day for me starting at Red Grange Field when the WW South Tigers host the Trojans of Downers Grove North .Several years ago DGN upset the Tigers 8-7 in a stunner so this should be interesting...Later on I won't have far to go to get to 365 Raider Way when the Oswego Panthers meet the Bolingbrook Raiders. These two schools have crossed paths in post season play and both rolled last week so it's on!..That where I'm headed..how about you?

I’ll be enjoying my first free Friday night in months at home and off to the tarpit tomorrow for Oswego and the Brook

Reactions: MIKEFTB
The pickings for Friday are very slim and as much as I'd love to see Peoria's basketball on grass, no Friday night game for me..however, tomorrow it's doubleheader day for me starting at Red Grange Field when the WW South Tigers host the Trojans of Downers Grove North .Several years ago DGN upset the Tigers 8-7 in a stunner so this should be interesting...Later on I won't have far to go to get to 365 Raider Way when the Oswego Panthers meet the Bolingbrook Raiders. These two schools have crossed paths in post season play and both rolled last week so it's on!..That where I'm headed..how about you?

first going to watch provi v marist hockey(have friends and family playing) plus it is inside and I don't have to freeze myballs off for hours. after game will go checkup on the dogz and watch the end of game. and then go out and throwback a few and discuss game strategies pros & cons from the game and discuss preparations for that 5hr ride next weekend...
sat will lay on couch and try to warm up from the nite before.

Going to Lake Forest tonight, on Saturday I'd say 50% at LA, 25% Sycamore 25% Sterling, haven't made up my mind.

Reactions: MIKEFTB
Home with NFHS on tonight. volleying back and forth tomorrow between LA-GBW and Hersey LZ before Fremd and Warren tomorrow night.

Reactions: Trillini
Tuscaloosa!! Will have the Hilltoppers on FB live.
Yes, I just talked to the guy who heads up the streaming and they are doing JCA Live tomorrow and paying the IHSA fee. Assuming that's the right Hilltoppers for your question, not GW.

I posted this in a different thread. Feel free to make a small contribution if you want to help cover the streaming fee. I already did. :)

Reactions: Trillini
Yes, I just talked to the guy who heads up the streaming and they are doing JCA Live tomorrow and paying the IHSA fee. Assuming that's the right Hilltoppers for your question, not GW.

I posted this in a different thread. Feel free to make a small contribution if you want to help cover the streaming fee. I already did. :)

Already donated!

Marist (tough call as LWE plays at 1 too). Then Phillips at 3 or whenever I get there as I think I can see most of the last 3 Qs and then dinner with in laws or Bolingbrook or HF. I’m thinking since I have had dinner with the in laws before but have never seen black turf I believe it’s looking like the brook

Reactions: stl705
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT