4 - Geneva
3 - Cary-Grove

10. Batavia
8. York
6. St. Charles North
5. Geneva
4. WWS
3. Cary-Grove
I'm glad to be in lockstep agreement with you because I think you are knowledgeable. Unfortunately for me, being in lockstep agreement with you means that I can't gain any ground on you. Neither can I lose any ground, but that's not sustainable for me. Hope there are better looking upset picks I can take risks on next week.

I'm glad to be in lockstep agreement with you because I think you are knowledgeable. Unfortunately for me, being in lockstep agreement with you means that I can't gain any ground on you. Neither can I lose any ground, but that's not sustainable for me. Hope there are better looking upset picks I can take risks on next week.

Remember the contest involves playoffs so there are 7 more weeks left.

And @ramblinman we will be picking the LA/MC game week 9 so you can definitely get in an "upset" pick there

Remember the contest involves playoffs so there are 7 more weeks left.

And @ramblinman we will be picking the LA/MC game week 9 so you can definitely get in an "upset" pick there
I'm a clown cup rookie this year and did not know that playoffs were included. Thanks for letting me know. Week 9 is gonna be interesting!

10 - Batavia
8 - St. Charles North
6 - Wheaton Warrenville South
5 - York
4 - Wheaton North
3 - Cary-Grove

Never thought I would see so many people picking York over GBW. I’m a former Duke-Parent…. Nice to see!

Go Dukes!

10 Batavia
8 York
6 SCN
5 Cary Grove
4 WWS
3 Geneva

I'm a clown cup rookie this year and did not know that playoffs were included. Thanks for letting me know. Week 9 is gonna be interesting!

We will do 5-6 games per week in playoffs, all DuKane games plus other local matchup which I think will be competitive games.

There will also be the ability to earn bonus points at the beginning of playoffs by picking winners of classes 5A-8A.

10 Batavia
8 Geneva
6 York
5 SCN
4 Cary Grove
3 WWS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT