ADVERTISEMENT

Week 12 clown cup games

King MJ

Jul 22, 2001
5 games this week. Please rank 12-10-8-6-4

St. Rita @ St. Chuck North
Batavia @ Yorkville
Glenbard West @ Swagger High (Maine South)
Palatine @ York
Warren @ Lincoln Way East

My Picks

12 Batavia
10 glenbard west
8 St Rita
6 York
4 LWE

Last edited:

Batavia @ Yorkville
Palatine @ York
12 York
10 MS
8 Scn
6 batavia
4 warren

12 - Batavia
10 - St. Rita
8 - Beast
6 - Palatine (I changed this prior to kickoff)
4 - Swagger

Pains me to say this, but this is the end of the road for STN. Rita’s strengths fit well against STN’s weaknesses…Rita by 21

Last edited:
12 - Batavia
10 - St. Rita
8 - Beast
6 - York
4 - Swagger

Pains me to say this, but this is the end of the road for STN. Rita’s strengths fit well against STN’s weaknesses…Rita by 21
I ask the Rita coaches, players and fans to not fall for this--that's if some of you read this.

You may very well believe what you just typed, but STN is NOT a twenty-one point underdog.

Cascia--treat this game as if you are the underdog.

• Haha
Reactions: MS4EVER
Swagger-12
Beast-10
BatMan-8
Dukes-6
Cascia-4

Last edited:
I ask the Rita coaches, players and fans to not fall for this--that's if some of you read this.

You may very well believe what you just typed, but STN is NOT a twenty-one point underdog.

Cascia--treat this game as if you are the underdog.

This is about as bad a match-up for STN as I’ve seen.

With that, STN has figured it out over the past 10 games by beating everyone in their path including some Very good teams.

It’s a really big game (as most of them become in round 3), but the Rita Line-play against Prospect was the best I’ve seen out of any team this year (Both Sides).

With that, STN has figured it out over the past 10 games by beating everyone in their path including some Very good teams.

It’s a really big game (as most of them become in round 3), but the Rita Line-play against Prospect was the best I’ve seen out of any team this year (Both Sides).
Take some solace in that Prospect wasn't exactly helping themselves either

I think I’m going to lighten up my thoughts about the STN/St Rita game.

Although this is the worst matchup of the year for STN, they have a chance and they have found some bizarre ways to win this year. You can’t discount 10 straight wins against conference foes like the DuKane has. With that, St. Rita has played one of the two toughest schedules this year and are 9-2.

I’m going to put the realistic spread at St. Rita - 3.5 over/under of 43.5. The weather will benefit Rita…home Field benefits STN.

It’s going to be a really good game. I just hope STN fixes their live stream this week. Otherwise, I have a 3200 mile round trip commute to freeze to death.

Batavia @ Yorkville
Palatine @ York
12 - Batavia
10 - Lincoln-Way East
8 - St. Rita
6 - Glenbard West
4 - York

12- Batavia
10- Lincoln Way East
8- York
6- St. Charles North
4- Maine South

I was very worried about St. Rita size and line play (both sides of the ball) last year in the 7A Championship game as well…turned out ok.

On O WN gave up a few sacks, but ultimately the passing game was too much and then in the second half we were able to run on their very skilled DL and LB group. On D, WN got pushed around a bit (especially at first), but they were also very creative with blitz packages puttting St. Rita in bad down and distance situations that stopped drives or resulted in missed FGs.

SCN is well coached, I know this years St. Rita team is a bit different than last year, but there is a good road map.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT