ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 game

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
Proviso West.

Probably needed this type of game, but still. Shelbyville was still my choice.

I’m assuming you don’t want to hear who might have been their week 1 opponent...

I’m assuming you don’t want to hear who might have been their week 1 opponent...
I am aware of some of the names that were talked too. I like the out of state option. I like to think there was a semi competitive opponent out there. PW got beat by 3 TDs by Urban Prep.

Was Urban Prep available?

Reactions: CougsX
Think I'm gonna be back in town. Haven't seen a game at reeters since that one great white rb dude was killing it.

Book it.

I just looked at Neuqua’s schedule. Didn’t realize that after opening on the road the first two weeks @GBN and @Stevie we get Eastside at home on 9/13. Pretty stout.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHILLTOPPERS
They took the bleachers down at Rita, not sure if home, away, or both....someone help out here

Hopefully PW will be a good enough tune-up for the defending 7A runner-ups. The North Stars will be out for blood after the last two matchups and they've cemented themselves as one of the top schools in boys athletics this past year. Plus with Stagg week 3, SCN will be the only test before week 4 GOTW on The U vs LWE.

Glad they're not week 9 anymore, that's been pretty devastating to our post seasons the past two years with injuries to the QB and RB in consecutive years.

Hopefully PW will be a good enough tune-up for the defending 7A runner-ups. The North Stars will be out for blood after the last two matchups and they've cemented themselves as one of the top schools in boys athletics this past year. Plus with Stagg week 3, SCN will be the only test before week 4 GOTW on The U vs LWE.

Glad they're not week 9 anymore, that's been pretty devastating to our post seasons the past two years with injuries to the QB and RB in consecutive years.
Is there a schedule out for upcoming season GOTW on the U?

Any insight out in the forum concerning TF North (1452 enrollment, 3-6 record in '18) stepping up to play at H-F in Week 1?

Hillcrest scheduling Brother Rice in Week 1 is "taking a page out of the playbooks" of south suburban brethren Crete-Monee and Rich Central. The 2 latter have up-scheduled the likes of LWE, St. Rita and Brother Rice of late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT