ADVERTISEMENT

WB6 Week 3 preview

Swansa01

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
United Township (1-1) @ Sterling (0-2): Last season Sterling won 23-19. Through two weeks, both these teams have shown to have very solid defenses. UT is the only though, who has shown to be able to get things going on offense. UT has good size on the line and a homerun hitting running back. Sterling has had a tough time getting anything going on offense and special teams. They need to figure something out this week if they hope to have a chance against UT.

Prediction: UT by a touchdown

Morrison (0-2) @ Galesburg (1-1): I used to think this could be a really interesting game until Morrison cursed themselves by changing from the winged helmets and Galesburg found a kid who could rush for over 300 yards in a game. Morrison will come motivated, but it wont matter. The curse continues.

Predicition: Galesburg by 3 touchdowns

Moline (1-1) @ Geneseo (2-0): Last season Geneseo won 24-21. Both these teams come into this game after playing tough away games. Moline played with Benet, but suffered a second half meltdown. Geneseo played a tough Wisconsin team but still got the win. This game should go fast as both teams like to grind it out on the ground. It wouldn’t surprise me if Moline out athletes Geneseo in the second half, but right now I think the home team has the edge.

Prediction: Geneseo by 1

Rock Island (0-2) @ Quincy (2-0): Last season Quincy won 41-7. Quincy has seemed somewhat ho hum in their game play so far. Their QB is very good and the have athletes, but they have played very sloppy ball. Rock Island has shown improvement from week 1 to week 2. Despite being a two loss team, the Rocks have athletes on both side of the ball and I think are poised for a huge game. They just aren’t quite there yet.

Prediction: Quincy pulls away late to win by 17.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT