ADVERTISEMENT

Was the Prep Bowl today? Score? nm

Very entertaining game. Little of everything.

Fake punt for an Ignatius TD

Interception for a TD by Simeon.

A blocked pass caught by the Simeon QB who then ran 70+ yards for a TD.

Both teams played extremely hard and should be very proud.

Prep Bowl has definitely not been tarnished.

I have always been Pro Prep Bowl until this embarrassment by St.Ignatius.Horrible.I guess they are paying themselves on the back in the only Prep Bowl they'll ever be in.

I have always been Pro Prep Bowl until this embarrassment by St.Ignatius.Horrible.I guess they are paying themselves on the back in the only Prep Bowl they'll ever be in.

St.Iggy couldn't beat Rice JV but Rice quitters so at least Wolfpack tried and lost to a garbage team

Was the local liquor store having a big Black Friday sale?

There's no call for that kind of nonsense. I don't expect every post to be overly civil, but downright mean has no place whatsoever. You should be ashamed to post such vile.

You shouldn't be too proud of your grammar, either. I'd bet that everyone on the St Ignatius team knows you never end a sentence with a preposition.

Last edited:
Presuming you attended the game, which play or plays were "horrible"?

Last edited:
Reactions: HRCJR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT