ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Vs. Brook

CougsX

Sep 26, 2018
3-0 Warren. Both teams went 3-out. Warren punted and it touched a Brook guy at the 7 yard line. Brook’s D held.

Warren missed 2 Td opportunities with over throws.
Going to be a battle

Refs are calling a lot of flags on Warren. 4 as of now. Make that 5.

Brook doesn't match up well against Warren. No one's gonna beat Warren running the ball. Brook doens't have strong pass attack.

Make that 8 penalties on Warren now. Only thing keeping the Brook in this game.

I gotta say, the Brook’s field looks pretty f@&$ing awesome.

Brook’s D holds again. Warren misses the field goal. 5 minutes left in the 2nd.

Not sure what that means but it is a really stupid comment.
Comically, you comment about being really stupid. I bet no one has ever accused you of being bright.

My observation was and is true. Sideline talk after tackles, some aggressive posturing after tackles ... I’m not going to review film to Point out what you missed.

Warren hits bomb and scores. Goes for two and does not get in. 11-0 Warren. 2:15 left before half.

Comically, you comment about being really stupid. I bet no one has ever accused you of being bright.

My observation was and is true. Sideline talk after tackles, some aggressive posturing after tackles ... I’m not going to review film to Point out what you missed.[/

Lol
First off I said it was a stupid comment not that you were stupid. The fact I have to point that out says a lot about your intelligence.

Carry on little man.

Bolingbrook scores on a pass play to Borland. Goes for two and does not get it. 6-18

start of the 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT