ADVERTISEMENT

Warren 31 Fremd 6 final

A turnover followed by three penalties led to a TD pass 14-6 10:24 left first half

Well how did Fremd score on that vaunted defense this state has seen in this century? At least per some Warren faithful. Just trying to put things in perspective.
Uhhhh, he just told you how.

Warren is outstanding. The issue they may have moving forward is their lack of diversity on offense.

Reactions: SoCliche
Wow. Warren is the real deal. Congrats to you and your boys, Newt! Great season, Coach, Lou! Proud of the Vikings! Would love if my son got a chance to play for Coach Sponsel!

lou is a great guy. Known him for a while

Reactions: Bowie50
I think the biggest difference is experience. Different kind of running game - better throwing QB.

defense is different. Much more physical. And much faster.
Defense reminds me of Phillips when they won their first title a few years ago. Just fast, physical, and plain nasty.

It sounds as if this Warren team is more talented and has just a good of a chance of going undefeated as last years LWE team!

It will take an elite 8A team to beat Warren, IMO, which they don't see until in DeKalb.

Another blue collar win for Warren. Like I said all year they are; big, physical, athletic, experienced, and well coached. Balanced on O & D. The wins are not sexy. By the end of the game you will know ... you were in a fight. Should be a good contest vs. similar teams from what I heard. They are big upfront with athletes. Special teams will be key to victory. I have confidence in Warren's kicking game. The Kicker is a 3 year starter (big leg) - D1 committed athlete. The ST are comprised of all athletes. On to the next opponent. Edgy thanks for highlighting Warren .... the program has been building momentum since McNulty took over program. Wish he could be recognized for what he has done. Stay tuned. Home of six flags .... it is still open for those who would like to go for an exciting ride ... LOL Have a great day !

Just an absolutely amazingly great team. Should they play LA in the final, Warren would be 24 point favs. If LWE, another super great team, Warren by 17. There’s no stopping them. Also, they may have the best coaching staff in the state.

Stay tuned. Home of six flags .... it is still open for those who would like to go for an exciting ride ... LOL Have a great day !
Always enjoy the Six Flags reference. They should have you on the payroll.

Just an absolutely amazingly great team. Should they play LA in the final, Warren would be 24 point favs. If LWE, another super great team, Warren by 17. There’s no stopping them. Also, they may have the best coaching staff in the state.
Slow your roll.

Come on Bowie. We need to acknowledge greatness when we see it. No shame in that. By the way - how are you feeling?

Come on Bowie. We need to acknowledge greatness when we see it. No shame in that. By the way - how are you feeling?
Warren runs the table, which they may certainly do...we can then have the “great team” conversation. That is all I am saying. And yes, Warren is very good. They are big, physical and fly to the ball. I am very impressed with their run game, as well.

I feel like shit. Always in constant pain, but having surgery to reverse the ostomy in a few weeks then a week in the hospital and another off my feet and I should be right as rain! Thank you for the well wishes! Really appreciate it! This site and its amazing community of posters has really bouyed my spirits over the past few months. Thank you all for that! Please excuse some of my posts - the pain meds are strong, coupled with the fact that I’m not very bright.

Signing off now because my wife needs to change my poop bag. (Promise no more vids McCaravan ;). God I’m lucky I married the right girl! A southsider nonetheless. But you know what they say, you can take the girl out of the south side, but you can’t take the south side out of the girl. They say that...don’t they? Just kidding! Good luck to all the teams next week!

Last edited:
I feel like shit. Always in constant pain, but having surgery to reverse the ostomy in a few weeks then a week in the hospital and another off my feet and I should be right as rain! Thank you for the well wishes! Really appreciate it! This site and its amazing community of posters has really bouyed my spirits over the past few months. Thank you all for that! Please excuse some of my posts - the pain meds are strong, coupled with the fact that I’m not very bright.
I feel for you and wish you the best.

Above, you were starting to sound like me last year and early this year when I was going through several recoveries. I always tried to add a Disclaimer when I posted about all the drugs I was taking in any conversation. Not Fun!

Reactions: Bowie50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT